• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Cavaliers

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
12 hours ago, NBASupes said:

Idk about that. I remember John had 28/12 v. Toronto, actually played decent defense for John standards and had a -31. While Jones had a +18 in the same game. While Trae +/- might be more indicative, I notice it's all over the place for the others.

Single game +/- tells you absolutely nothing. Nothing.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• Moderators
14 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

I missed my first game of the season last night. I taped it though. I did see the score but haven’t read all the comments. Based on the score, I’m not sure if I wanna watch...  😢 

But I prolly will anyways.

GO HAWKS! 

It was about as frustrating as any game this year and that says a lot.   No one really played well and when we finally make a run we shoot ourselves in teh foot.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

It was about as frustrating as any game this year and that says a lot.   No one really played well and when we finally make a run we shoot ourselves in teh foot.

Then .. spoiler alert .. they hit some stupid 3 pointer they miss against literally every opponent not named us.  And get like 8 offensive rebounds on the same possession before doing it.

• Sad 2

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, AHF said:

Same.  Didn't watch this one because I had games of my own last night and when I saw this thread....yeah, I won't be seeing this one.  :barf:

In this one the box score really does tell the story.  No one played well.  No rebounding, no shooting, lots of turnovers.  

• Like 1