• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Clippers at Hawks

lethalweapon3

33 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

You can't keep CC from getting that ball, he wants it more.

It’s not even just that, Clint must be able to crush a coconut with either hand because when he reaches his paw out he can control a tip with just one finger. 

I’ve seen at least 20 times where he’s boxed out by two or more guys and he just shoots his one arm between their outstretched arms, tips the ball in his direction with one finger, secures with two hands, and it basically looks like he had box out position all along.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

He was killing us on ORebs, post moves, etc.......I kept wanting LAC to take him out and they did.  LAC underutilized last season in favour of Montrzl too.  I don't get it.

You can't keep CC from getting that ball, he wants it more.

I'd be glad if the Hawks bought him on as a backup center.  They need that big body AND he hits his freethrows.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
18 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Collins' defense ..... are good now?

I'd be curious to hear from all the folks that said (say?) Collins is an empty-stats guy.  What now?

Of course now "they" (he knows who he is) say he's doing well impact-wise but isn't happy. 🙄

This is the response you'll get.

qGhiEIe.gif?noredirect

• Haha 1

• Premium Member
8 hours ago, AHF said:

Even better, he isn't cheating on either end of the floor to optimize his rebounding opportunities.  Rodman used to do that a lot in the Chicago years.  Capela is doing while protecting the rim and running his role on offense.

That's a great point. Honestly the dude is a black hole when the shot goes up, every ball just ends up in his hands. I've never seen anyone gobble up rebounds like this, not even Mount Mutombo. 

• Like 1