• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Lakers (3:30 PM Tip Time!)

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

They have to win the game outright, for that to happen.   And even then, people will say . . . "prove it in the playoffs"

Or it's one game, early start ...blah blah blah.  I want his win real bad.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, marco102 said:

It's the only way I watch the game.  All the games are there even when other things are live.

I'm out of the ATL viewing area.  So we in Middle Tennessee normally get the Grizzlies, or some other regional college game that takes priority over the Hawks.

Grizzlies and Cincinnati Reds get priority over the Hawks on Fox Sports Southeast where I am.

• Like 1

My biggest pet peeve ANYTIME we face Lebron is leaving shooters, especially hot hands, wide open. You have to stay home on those guys and live with Bron trying to make a contested shot in the paint.

Edited by RedDawg#8

Just now, TheNorthCydeRises said:

I'm out of the ATL viewing area.  So we in Middle Tennessee normally get the Grizzlies, or some other regional college game that takes priority over the Hawks.

Grizzlies and Cincinnati Reds get priority over the Hawks on Fox Sports Southeast where I am.

FSSE did switch the game on at the top of the hour, so all is well.

• Premium Member
Just now, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Yeah, NBA gives you zero options to watch the games... have to get league pass which is expensive