• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Knicks at Hawks -- GAME 3

lethalweapon3

9 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

A non-sellout is worrisome but Atlanta still isn’t a basketball town and the Hawks aren’t considered a contender.  Now the Nets not selling out is embarrassing.

Atlanta is a top tv market.  More athletes in every sport live in Atlanta (NFL, NBA, MLB).  Most of your entertainers now live in Atlanta.  Hollywood is in Atlanta now.  The market is kept artificially low by the NBA and the networks purposely not promoting the Hawks.  Notice how they kept shipping Lebron James around to different markets to promote them (Cleveland, Miami, Los Angeles).

If Rose starts to run out of gas even a little bit NY is done. Just hit your open shots. Randle and Barrett have been super cheeks all series. Can't keep letting the littler guys kill us

You can't let a team escape when their two best players have been booty butt cheeks all series

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Should've let it fly Trae.  Nothing to lose right there.

OK . . up by 14.   And it looks like we have the defensive formula to slow down Rose.

No comebacks this time guys.   Keep that lead in double digits.

I know right.  Chances are it would’ve dropped.

• Like 1

A 22-5 run is more representative of whats supposed to be happening in this series.  Their offense is built on struggle, ours on explosion.  RJ Barrett is so bad it’s upsetting me and I don’t give a damn about the Knicks.

Edited by benhillboy