• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at 76ers -- GAME 5

lethalweapon3

• Moderators
Just now, kg01 said:

Just wear nothing until you confirm.  Problem solved .... or created?  🤔

Duh.   What do you think i'm doing?     I'm out here on the front stoop and the neighbors keep yelling to put something on and i keep screaming 'WHAT COLOR' and they're no help.  

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

• Premium Member
29 minutes ago, JTB said:

I saw something about Reddish being cleared. Is that true?

I think @JayBirdHawk or somebody said according to Schlenk, that he was cleared by the medical staff to play. He just hasn’t had enough practice for Nate to feel comfortable with it yet.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, JTB said:

I saw something about Reddish being cleared. Is that true?

Well we've played hard ( without Cam ) the whole year.  We're gonna be positive every day.

You're the people being negative.  You and some of the Cam fans.

Cam Reddish isn't walking through that "doar", fans.

De'Andre Hunter isn't walking through that "doar" and Brandon Goodwin isn't walking through that "doar".

And if you expect them to walk through the "doar", they gonna in granite gray jumpsuits and walking with a limp, like a pimp.

What we are is young . . exciting . . hard-working . . and going to win this game

People don't realize that.

And as soon as they realize that those three guys aren't coming through that "doar", the better this fan base will be, for ALL of us.

Because they're young guys in that locker room, playing their asses off.

I wish we had 90 million to give John Collins.

Wish we could BUY the WORLD!   WE CAN'T!!

The only thing we can do is work hard.

And all of this negativity that's in the fan base SUCKS!!

And I been around and, and, when Joe Johnson was booed, I've been around when David Justice was booed . . and it STINKS!!

Makes the greatest fan base in the world . . lousy.

The only thing that's gonna turn this around is being upbeat and positive, like we are in that locker room.

So if you think we're not coming to play ( because we don't have Cam ) against the Philadelphia 76ers, you are mistaken!

Only we're not coming to play with Reddish, Hunter, and Goodwin.  Or Flip or Acie Law.

We're coming with young guys who wanna get better and want to win a playoff game.  

And we're gonna stay POSITIVE!    All the way though.

And if you think I'm gonna succumb to negativity ( because we don't have Cam ), YOU'RE WRONG, you got the wrong guy, leading this fan base.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Well we've played hard ( without Cam ) the whole year.  We're gonna be positive every day.

You're the people being negative.  You and some of the Cam fans.

Cam Reddish isn't walking through that "doar", fans.

De'Andre Hunter isn't walking through that "doar" and Brandon Goodwin isn't walking through that "doar".

And if you expect them to walk through the "doar", they gonna in granite gray jumpsuits and walking with a limp, like a pimp.

What we are is young . . exciting . . hard-working . . and going to win this game

People don't realize that.

And as soon as they realize that those three guys aren't coming through that "doar", the better this fan base will be, for ALL of us.

Because they're young guys in that locker room, playing their asses off.

I wish we had 90 million to give John Collins.

Wish we could BUY the WORLD!   WE CAN'T!!

The only thing we can do is work hard.

And all of this negativity that's in the fan base SUCKS!!

And I been around and, and, when Joe Johnson was booed, I've been around when David Justice was booed . . and it STINKS!!

Makes the greatest fan base in the world . . lousy.

The only thing that's gonna turn this around is being upbeat and positive, like we are in that locker room.

So if you think we're not coming to play ( because we don't have Cam ) against the Philadelphia 76ers, you are mistaken!

Only we're not coming to play with Reddish, Hunter, and Goodwin.  Or Flip or Acie Law.

We're coming with young guys who wanna get better and want to win a playoff game.  

And we're gonna stay POSITIVE!    All the way though.

And if you think I'm gonna succumb to negativity ( because we don't have Cam ), YOU'RE WRONG, you got the wrong guy, leading this fan base.

Any chance there be a forum rule to call him Reddish because I (jokingly) feel insulted with some of the cam references going around the ‘Squawk lol.

• Haha 2