• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: 76ers at Hawks -- GAME 6

lethalweapon3

Glad to be up at the Half instead of down, but we need Bogi, Gallo, and Lou to show up in the 2nd half and start hitting some shots.

Also, it really seems Embiid has Capela shook. He has no confidence in his shot around the rim this entire series. Just stop throwing it down to him unless it's an easy lob or dunk. 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, GameTime said:

Is Bogi OK?

That's what I'm asking?  What in the hell is going on with Bogi?  He has looked like sh--t the entire series.  Leave Huerter in at this point.  We gotta keep stop giving up the offensive rebounds - Philly with 9 offensive rebounds to our 3.

Yall can call me crazy but the Hawks are in trouble this game. Trae on fire. Embiid hasn't exerted any energy yet, Harris is getting fired up, and the Hawks only lead by 4. 

If Bogie or Gallo don't get hot in the 2nd half, the Sixers are going to blow past the Hawks once Embiid gets cooking. 

• Like 2

Just now, REHawksFan said:

Yall can call me crazy but the Hawks are in trouble this game. Trae on fire. Embiid hasn't exerted any energy yet, Harris is getting fired up, and the Hawks only lead by 4. 

If Bogie or Gallo don't get hot in the 2nd half, the Sixers are going to blow past the Hawks once Embiid gets cooking. 

You have a point there. We have to hit shots to get the W tonight, 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Seriously, is he injured? He is playing his worst ball of the season.

At least Trae and Huerter brought it..

If Bogi is gonna be as useless as he’s been, stay big in the second half and keep him on the bench.

• Like 2