• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Bucks -- ECF GAME 2

lethalweapon3

2 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Marv has announced 7 decades? Damn I feel young! :laugh:

Think he was best with Fratello. Always with the understated jab at each other and yet still got the game points across.

• Like 2

Just now, Thomas said:

Think he was best with Fratello. Always with the understated jab at each other and yet still got the game points across.

God I miss those days. Mainly because of my own youth most likely but those were classic days, a little too much Mike winning but still fun.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

Notice every play is being ran to get the ball to Cam. Nate is a sly genius

I guess Cam getting minutes is a small silver lining. But let's keep it real, this was a massacre. We got our ass whooped. 

Edited by bleachkit
  • Like 4

• Moderators
8 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Lou can catch fire, but it's only like once every 4 or 5 game. If he misses his first couple shots he probably doesn't have it. 

He actually played well at the end of the first quarter.  But look at his overall numbers the last few seasons and you know that volume isn’t his friend.  Ride him when hot but don’t count on it.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

God I miss those days. Mainly because of my own youth most likely but those were classic days, a little too much Mike winning but still fun.

After all Fratello was the Telestrator of course. Just ask Marv.

• Haha 2

I don't recall the scores of the Cleveland ECF where they swept us but I don't recall getting blown out by 35 points.  Maybe I just blacked out the scores from my memory.  Trae has a lot of confidence so hopefully this doesn't shake him.  I recall now that after Demarre Carrol got hurt we were pretty much done.  Thank goodness the next game is at home. 

• Premium Member

Lou is at the end of his career. I mean, he's been a great player for many years coming off the bench but it is unrealistic to expect him to be consistently the same Sweet Lou he's been.

We need the rest of the guys to step up. 

• Like 4

Well, tough one tonight but I don’t think many of us thought we’d sweep the series. I’m not super worried, yes we got beat badly but I feel like this young Hawks squad will shake it off and be ready for Sunday in the ATL! 

Tough one lets toss it out. That wasn’t even Hawks ball 🏀 we will get back in game 3. 

GO HAWKS!

Ps Shoutout to the nonstop effort. Shots weren’t falling obviously but players weren’t giving up. Good sign.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

I guess Cam getting minutes is a small silver lining. But let's keep it real, this was a massacre. We got our ass whooped. 

I'm not impressed by Cam.   I understand his situation but even on the court with the starters, he played mefirst basketball.   That's probably why Nate doesn't play him.  I was more impressed with Dunn and even Snell.   But Cam does have intangibles that they don't. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, hawkman said:

He still looks good. A step slower but good. He looks almost as big as Hunter out there. I remember him being much slimmer. He's obviously been hitting the weight room during his time off.

His defense wasn't sharp at all tonight. The PGs was cooking him but he did much better at the 2 and 3. Dunn really put in good mins. I want to see both get more mins.

• Like 4