• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

My guy has talked around NBA circles of late

NBASupes

• Premium Member
26 minutes ago, shakes said:

Can’t stand Texas Cuck.  Worst poster at Real GM.   Has something negative to say about the Hawks in every single Hawks thread.   f*** him rigth in the other ear!

I've been told to stay off RealGM when I asked about it a while back lol this board can produce enough negativity on its own I doubt I'd enjoy it there.

• Haha 2

39 minutes ago, thecampster said:

If and when things go down, remember you heard it here first.

image.thumb.png.c2d8b8f6396edbae65c9f5fb8f7bdc54.png

campst out here peacock'n.

100.webp?cid=ecf05e47yh5zkkmm75g93ztzkyw

Spread them wings, boy.

14 minutes ago, AHF said:

We can all own our receipts on predictions but the only people who don't collect L's on draft prospect and trade predictions are the people who aren't predicting.  

Sorry I buried the lead.  That post was more about @marco102 and his fabulous fanny pack collection.

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e4744lxtrsnm13ex0issm

skates optional, baybee.

• Haha 4

Well since it seems any major moves by the Hawks will be after the season, what about any minor trades? I know Sothron mentioned earlier that his source said a minor trade for someone like Slow Mo could be made at or before the deadline.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Blunt91 said:

Well since it seems any major moves by the Hawks will be after the season, what about any minor trades? I know Sothron mentioned earlier that his source said a minor trade for someone like Slow Mo could be made at or before the deadline.

32 minutes ago, ATLHawks3 said:

If we're going to make a minor trade this deadline, I'd want to see Travis go out and try to get a better PNR backup PG. Delon is better as an off ball guard with us. Our offense stagnates when he's running the show. 

Where is this minor move stuff coming from ?

7 minutes ago, ATLHawks3 said:

I wish it were the case, but Morey is dead set on getting another star to pair with Embiid.

There is huge risk in trading for him. Where is his head at? Can he play alongside Trae? What about the money he is owed, it's a lot. We still have Cam and/or Dre to possibly extend. There are a lot of things to consider. 

You also have to accept his shooting woes. He's 25, he is what he is. He can be your Draymond Green, not your LeBron. 

Edited by bleachkit
  • Like 3

• Premium Member
27 minutes ago, ATLHawks3 said:

Just speculating since the only top guy available is Ben Simmons, and Daryl Morey doesn't seem to be budging from his asking price. 

Morey will budge. 

Philly is not good enough to win as is.   He wants Harris out and probably has Travis doing some exploring... a third team to take Harris... but when the deadline roll up...  Morey has got to think.... I can't just keep paying Simmons for nothing and we're not going to win a championship.  He's going to piss off Embiid. 

I would love for him to piss off Embiid by letting Simmons stay.  If I were Travis, I would twitter Embiid daily during the summer to remind him that he could have had Bogi and Cam... to help.  (Even if Cam wasn't in the talks)...  I would make sure that Embiid goes into every practice thinking about the loss year of 2022.. and the fact that his GM did nothing to help him win. 

Morey is playing with a strong face right now, but he cannot afford to keep this up til the summer. 

He could have Fox...

• Like 1

• Premium Member
33 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Drafting is TS strong suit. I just cant see him doing that. 

I agree, was just making a crazy scenario where we actually do just trade those players lol... I can see Schlenk sending a pick but not more than one

41 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Drafting is TS strong suit. I just cant see him doing that. 

It is, but we have less and less space for rookies to actually come in and contribute. And we are already super young. I think they would be open to adding in young vets more so than hording picks that wont see the floor for us as currently constructed.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

It is, but we have less and less space for rookies to actually come in and contribute. And we are already super young. I think they would be open to adding in young vets more so than hording picks that wont see the floor for us as currently constructed.

As long as it's no more than 1. Teams that trade 3+ picks usually regret it later. 

1 hour ago, bleachkit said:

Anyone who thinks we are getting Simmons by trading Bogi and/or Gallo is kidding themselves. 

The problem is not being able to move Capela during the season.  I'm almost certain that if they could move Capela in a three team trade with Philly to get Simmons, they would do it.

• Like 1