• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Bucks "at" Hawks: the MLK Day Game!

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

He's wide open, so he was right to take them.   Matter of fact, all of them were wide open 3s.

But you know what?   

Trae's fault . . . because he should wait until a man gets on them, before he throws them the ball.

We need one wing player that likes getting to the rim.

2 minutes ago, JTB said:

Yup! I heard it! Trae said he talks to Schlenk everyday….so I definitely believe @Sothron when he said Traes been talking to Ben.

also Trae said in that interview he knows he’s going to be judged by winning at the end of his career and that’s what he cares about the most. Winning games…

that should say something to those that claim he’s looking for his stats and not concerned about winning.

This team is built so bad around Trae....I cant blame him for wanting new teammates..

Edited by terrell

1 minute ago, h4wkfan said:

I love the way the bucks stagger their rotations. I don’t think I’ve ever seen them where at least 1 of Gianni’s and Middleton aren’t on the court. 

Unfortunately we don’t have that luxury of a true second option. 

Exactly!

We don’t even have a true 2nd playmaker. I’d take either! True 2nd scorer or playmaker 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, JTB said:

Yup! I heard it! Trae said he talks to Schlenk everyday….so I definitely believe @Sothron when he said Traes been talking to Ben.

also Trae said in that interview he knows he’s going to be judged by winning at the end of his career and that’s what he cares about the most. Winning games…

that should say something to those that claim he’s looking for his stats and not concerned about winning.

If he cared about winning, why would he have so many bad games?  Why wouldn't he involve his teammates, instead of alienating.  If we keep Trae, he will ensure that it will become Trae and the dozen bums, who don't mind taking the criticism for Trae's shortcomings.

I know I like to harp on Trae, but good lord his teammates are bad.. I'm actually feeling sorry for him right now..

He's playing with a bunch of softies...

He needs toughness around him.. This is on you Travis.....

Like Ive said, keep Trae, Hunter, and OO and find the best deals you can for everyone else.....

That JC contract is looking like an albatross imo.......

Edited by terrell

1 minute ago, Watchman said:

If he cared about winning, why would he have so many bad games?  Why wouldn't he involve his teammates, instead of alienating.  If we keep Trae, he will ensure that it will become Trae and the dozen bums, who don't mind taking the criticism for Trae's shortcomings.

Are you watching these games???…Trae defers just like tonight and these fools out here missing all their open shots.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2