• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Bucks "at" Hawks: the MLK Day Game!

lethalweapon3

34 minutes ago, Watchman said:

If he cared about winning, why would he have so many bad games?  Why wouldn't he involve his teammates, instead of alienating.  If we keep Trae, he will ensure that it will become Trae and the dozen bums, who don't mind taking the criticism for Trae's shortcomings.

Stop it.. Trae tired of carrying these fools.. lol...And I can be a huge Trae critic.. His teammates just arent very good outside of Hunter and OO..And Hunter just came back and OO is young....

Edited by terrell
  • Like 4

• Premium Member
39 minutes ago, JTB said:

Yup! I heard it! Trae said he talks to Schlenk everyday….so I definitely believe @Sothron when he said Traes been talking to Ben.

also Trae said in that interview he knows he’s going to be judged by winning at the end of his career and that’s what he cares about the most. Winning games…

that should say something to those that claim he’s looking for his stats and not concerned about winning.

Trae has always cared more about winning than his stats. You can go back to every interview he's ever had or what people in private say about him. He also would rather get assists than score points.  And yes, he has ben talking to Travis about getting guys he wants to play with. Ben is at the top of the list for guys the Hawks could potentially trade for and not just fantasy wish listing.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, JTB said:

Are you watching these games???…Trae defers just like tonight and these fools out here missing all their open shots.

I guess he's doing what he has to do to expose his teammates...to force Schlenk to do something.. And I really cant blame him... lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, terrell said:

I guess he's doing what he has to do to expose his teammates...to force Schlenk to do something.. And I really cant blame him... lol

I don’t even think it’s that necessarily.

but they are problems with this offense for sure. I hate how no one else can break down the defense. Even the plays where Trae isn’t in they pass it around take 2 or 3 dribble drive attempts then realize “oh shit I can’t get pass him”…pass the ball then the next person do and so on…

The ball is moving more I will admit to that  but without any breakdown it doesn’t really matter 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
11 minutes ago, Sothron said:

Mrs. Sothron bought us tickets to go to the TWolves game and I honestly don't know if I want to go. What's the point? Watch them lose badly in person instead of on television?

She's trying to sell the tickets online now. I was looking forward to that game as it was a Christmas present. I knew I shouldn't have gotten my hopes up about the Hawks. I can't put into words how angry and hurt I am as a fan to be served a season like this after what this team did last season. 

• Sad 1

• Premium Member
Just now, JTB said:

I don’t even think it’s that necessarily.

but they are problems with this offense for sure. I hate how no one else can break down the defense. Even the plays where Trae isn’t in they pass it around take 2 or 3 dribble drive attempts then realize “oh shit I can’t get pass him”…pass the ball then the next person do and so on…

The ball is moving more I will admit to that  but without any breakdown it doesn’t really matter 

Need a guy who can get to the rim.

• Thanks 1

Nate wants to see more force from his team in guarding Giannis . . . but what do you want them to do?

Collins is trying to play more physical.  OO is athletic and plays decent man defense.   Hunter also plays decent man defense, but isn't physical.

All they can do is stay in front of Giannis, and try to keep him away from the rim.

1 minute ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

So who do you want to trade Trae for?

If he's a negative to the team, we need to get rid of him.   So who do you want to trade for Trae, that we can realistically get?

Nobody would take on that contract. 

I have no objection to keeping Trae, just emphasize to him that he needs to think of winning, not being the hero from shooting logo 3 point attempts, etc.   I can't believe he had the audacity to go into Schlenk and tell him that he has a right to select his teammates. If Schlenk complies with this, then we will know for sure that the inmate is running the asylum.  It is apparent that we will probably unload Collins, and retain Heurter, Bogi, TLC, etc.  I think we will trade the away wrong player(s), probably to get Trae's desired teammate, Simmons (the guy is certainly not a #2 option, and who is afraid to shoot layups and dunks, and goes into a funk when someone voices expectations for him to do those things.)  When Trae's been teamed up with him for a few months and throws him under the bus, then he'll be back in his funk again.

4 minutes ago, Sothron said:

She's trying to sell the tickets online now. I was looking forward to that game as it was a Christmas present. I knew I shouldn't have gotten my hopes up about the Hawks. I can't put into words how angry and hurt I am as a fan to be served a season like this after what this team did last season. 

THey look like the same team they were before LP got fired.. I guess this is just who they really are....