• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Bucks "at" Hawks: the MLK Day Game!

lethalweapon3

5 minutes ago, Watchman said:

If he cared about winning, why would he have so many bad games?  Why wouldn't he involve his teammates, instead of alienating.  If we keep Trae, he will ensure that it will become Trae and the dozen bums, who don't mind taking the criticism for Trae's shortcomings.

How does Trae average all of those assists, if he doesn't involve his teammates?

• Like 1

Somebody must've told Collins that he was the best shooting percentage 3 point person on the team.   

Either that, or he read my Hawksquawk post about the team playing big, and Collins taking on the role of the wing shooters.

Keep jacking them up though man.  If you're open, at least make 35% of them.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Somebody has to get back when Trae goes to the rim.  We don't need 2 other guys in the paint when Trae drives.

2 of ya'll must get back, with the others busting their butts getting back, trying to find the shooters.

2 minutes ago, GameTime said:

Grayson Allen > Huerter????? Am I wrong?

No.

But the big difference offensively is that Grayson has the mentality that he can take over a game with his shooting.

Dre is not at that point yet.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Watchman said:

How does he have all those assists if the teammates are as crappy as you say they are?

I didn't say his teammates are crappy.  I said his teammates are overrated by this fan base . . . which they are.

I guess guys like you believe that Trae limits what they do.  I say that not only does Trae not limit them, he gets them wide open looks from 3 that they should be able to knock down more consistently.

And when Trae is out of the game, that's really their time to prove what they're about.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

I didn't say his teammates are crappy.  I said his teammates are overrated by this fan base . . . which they are.

I guess guys like you believe that Trae limits what they do.  I say that not only does Trae not limit them, he gets them wide open looks from 3 that they should be able to knock down more consistently.

And when Trae is out of the game, that's really their time to prove what they're about.

Yeah, we usually close the gap while Trae sits, then Nate puts him back in.