• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Playoff Game Thread: Hawks at heat -- GAME 2

lethalweapon3

2 minutes ago, LucastheThird said:

They're checking that but none of the fouls on the Hawks?

Brah, I used to complain about refs also in basketball.  You have to play through it.  There are plenty of opportunities in baskeball to play through the refs.  Football on the other hand,  the refs can sink your ship with one bad call.

• Like 1

Just now, JeffS17 said:

Some of these fouls are soft man, how did Heurter just pick up his third......all our wings got 3 now.  Refs gonna make sure one of them fouls out of thsi game

Yeah, that was NOT a foul on K'von. I like that the refs aren't letting Miami get away with most of the mugging they did last game, but some of these touch fouls on us are getting ridiculous.

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, JeffS17 said:

FYI Trae has made every bucket that wasn't a 3PA

Hard to nitpick on Trae, but some of his 3s have definitely been rushed.

• Like 1

Just now, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Trae just needs to understand that building a lead right now is more important than taking non-rhythm 3s.

His time will come to launch the 💣

But for now, you can live in the midrange and get your shot, or create for others.

He is who he is..... He just cant help himself.. smh

1 minute ago, Hawkmoor said:

Brah, I used to complain about refs also in basketball.  You have to play through it.  There are plenty of opportunities in baskeball to play through the refs.  Football on the other hand,  the refs can sink your ship with one bad call.

I agree about the refs, I'm not complaining about the foul call. Dre clearly fouled him. It's just funny that Trae can get punched in the face and grabbed around the neck, but that play is the one that gets a review for a flagrant. 

• Thanks 1