• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: heat at Hawks -- GAME 3

lethalweapon3

1 minute ago, Diesel said:

Last year, Chris Paul averaged  21.8 points, 8.2 assists and 2.7 rebounds  in the finals.  He only had 2 games out of 6 that were on par with what Trae did tonight...  and they call him the Point god!

Plenty of people have questioned Chris Paul in terms of winning in the playoffs 

Just now, terrell said:

I think youre right about downdrading from Hunter at SF as silly as that sounds.. lol.

I always believed our best lineup was our playiff lineup that didnt include Dre.

Trae/Bogi/Huerter is our best trio offensively...

It's the best possible plan. If we can downgrade from him. But finding big wings who can defend big wings is really really hard. 

1 minute ago, Atlantaholic said:

And yes I said it in a previous post but I'll say it again. Okonguw was tremendous in the fourth, every bit as important as Delon. If we get more of that going forward that's an enormous boost.

OO needs to bring for 4 quarters. Goes silent for too long. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Atlantaholic said:

It's the putting in Wright and benching Hunter effect. Massive swing. 

Yep... Loving me some Delon lately.. He plays winning basketball..

• Like 2

• Premium Member

This is a team win...

Gallo/Hunter carried us in the first half. 

Bogi with help from Kev Carried us in the 4th.

Trae showed up big in the end...

But the game balls goes to Delon Wright and Onyenka Okungwu!!!

Thanks Nate for Playing them...

• Like 4

• Premium Member
Just now, Atlantaholic said:

Collins was ASS tonight. He is clearly not anywhere close to 100% though, so not pointing this out to shit on him, but rather that just to highlight how important it is for OO to continue to have an impact and earn more minutes.

Collins didn't get many attempts... he hit a big three... and he was the only one in there rebounding or trying.

We need Clint!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Atlantaholic said:

Collins was ASS tonight. He is clearly not anywhere close to 100% though, so not pointing this out to shit on him, but rather that just to highlight how important it is for OO to continue to have an impact and earn more minutes.

He out here like 60%. I like that he's communicating and working hard. 

• Like 4

We should’ve won that game by 20 and it’s as simple as that. Bogi and Delon get the game ball. They saved our ass. Play Delon 30 minutes minimum next game. Obviously. Cut Kev’s minutes a bit in crunch time. Be adaptable with your rotations Nate. Nice of you to show up to the series 143 minutes in Trae! Good to see you bro! It feels nice to have some belief.. Go Hawks!!

Edited by terrell
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I am the one that says WOAT in regards to his defense. Trae defense this series outside of game 1 has been abysmal as it's been all season. You saying that's not true?

No. I'm saying for someone that supposedly knows a lot about bball you resort to hot takes rather than actually discussing what's going on. 

Throughout the series Trae has had deflections, taken charges, and fought for rebounds. His defense hasn't been great but it isn't WOAT. 

And you've also criticized him offensively without getting into the way the Heat are taking him away. You know the Heat are one of the top Ds in the NBA and Spo is doing everything to take Trae away. But you'd rather mock Trae defenders  than have a legit discussion about it. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

He out here like 60%. I like that he's communicating and working hard. 

Yeah I give him that...He is communicating.. Thats where we miss Solo this year..

• Like 1

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, Diesel said:

Collins didn't get many attempts... he hit a big three... and he was the only one in there rebounding or trying.

We need Clint!

Problem is he has no lift. We can't throw the lob for him to go up and flush it so running the pick and roll over and over with him just leads to nothing. 

• Like 1