Official Game Thread: heat at Hawks -- GAME 3

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
Just now, Plainview1981 said:

I'm still here... And I do not take back what I said.

Two minutes of good play in 3 games. Bravo!

IF Two minutes of Good play wins the game... I'll take it...   But you smart enough to know that if Trae played 40 minutes and gave us:

24, 8, and 4 on 42% shooting that it's really not just 2 minutes of Good play??  

I think you would know that.... or are you trying to create a narrative?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Time for all of us to take a chill pill and be glad we won.  We're not competing against each other.  We're cheering for the same team.  
Go Hawks and Go Squawkers.  

4 minutes ago, Atlantaholic said:

God forbid your 6 foot PG struggles against triple teams with Huerter and Hunter missing open shots every time down. 

Benching Hunter won us the game. With the way Miami is playing sorround Trae with your shooters please. Delon is the real difference make on defense. Okonguw was spectacular in the 4th. Let's get Clint back and see what happens. 

We need Hunter defense but he doesnt fit on offesne.. Rock and a hard place..

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, marco102 said:

It should be.  He came up big when we needed him the most.  This is only his second time in the playoffs with his toughest defensive challenge.  

I'm not saying he played great, but that's what closers do.  

Some people in here talking about he's trash.  That's not the case. 

Some have some crow to eat on Okongwu on here too.  What y'all be doing? Rage posting? 

A player who averages 28/9 is not trash. I don't think of any of us being critical believe he is trash.

But his play has mostly been really bad in this series and folks will rightfully be frustrated by that.

Edited by Plainview1981
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Marvin24Williams said:

Delon is what I hoped Bembry would be. He needs to be playing 30+ minutes this whole series. His perimeter defense is insane 

I love Bems but their IQs at two totally different ends of the spectrum   He’ll make 10 mistakes a game.  Delon 0.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 2