• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: heat at Hawks -- GAME 3

lethalweapon3

16 minutes ago, Atlantaholic said:

I don't think there's much of a chance for game 4 considering he wasn't close tonight. But pray to the lawd maybe by game 5 he is back. Just need to eek out one more until then. 

Hopefully Lowry is out too...

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, warcore said:

Obviously I'm glad we won. 

But man... DeAndre is getting more and more frustrating.
-inability to control the ball and turning it over and over

-doesn't box out if his man is on the perimeter. Instead jogs toward the rim and watches long rebounds go over his head to his man on the 3 pt. line
-fouls too much by trying to act like he's not doing anything and just runs into people as they make their moves. And 1 city for his opponent
-leaves his man wide open (see Tucker 3 that gave them the lead

Go Hawks!

That last one was on Bogi. Overplaying the inside man when his assignment was Tucker. Hunter has to run to cover which looked like him until I watched the replay. 

Trae made way more mistakes than Dre but all y'all can see is every Hunter mistake, even the ones that aren't his.

Edited by NBASupes
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
Just now, NBASupes said:

That last one was on Bogi. Overplaying the inside man when his assignment was Tucker. Hunter has to run to cover which looked like him until I watched the replay. 

Yea I agree, not on Hunter, just watched the play again myself. Hunter was in between two guys, he was either leaving Tucker or Herrro open. 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, marco102 said:

Ayton out here dominating.  21 pts in the first half.  Bring him home Trav.

Im rooting for Phoenix.. Fk the Pels.. I hate anything in New Orleans..

But........ If  he goes off and they win the title, do they still move on from him? lol

Edited by terrell

4 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Trae made way more mistakes than Dre but all y'all can see is every Hunter mistake, even the ones that aren't his.

Trae also is getting targeted a lot more than any player in this series.

but why you need to bring up Trae to defend your thoughts on hunter is my question???

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Just now, JTB said:

Trae also is getting targeted a lot more than any player in this series.

but why you need to bring up Trae to defend your thoughts on hunter is my question???

Y'all always on the attack with Dre and never on the attack with Trae when its Trae that's having the bad game. Dre ain't even playing all that bad

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

Y'all always on the attack with Dre and never on the attack with Trae when its Trae that's having the bad game. Dre ain't even playing all that bad

I'm watching Ayton on both ends of the floor and you can give me that over Gobert or Capella.  He's a two way center.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

Y’all???

trae had an awful first 2 games but he’s trying to figure it out. Hunter had some good and bad moments but he’s trying to figure it out.

im not in the trade hunter crowd. As I stated I believe in hunter he just seems to have an aggression issue but that could just be due to young age. Sometimes it’s hard to control your play when you’re thinking too much same with Trae as well.

Hunter is our best perimeter defender …what I have complained about is the missed open shots and turnovers when he tries to put it on the ground but he’s still trying to figure out his part in all of this too so I get it .

• Like 1

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, marco102 said:

For what though? 

He taking the fine for having the Bodyarmour drink on display.

Bodyarmour is not NBA.

He just hit the game winner and now he's proudly displaying bodyarmour...  Like Jordan and Gatorade if you ask me.

• Thanks 3

3 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

He's having a display tonight. Looks locked in unlike in game 2. 

Game 2 they didn't get him the ball.  Monty knows where to go with Booker out.

1 minute ago, Diesel said:

He taking the fine for having the Bodyarmour drink on display.

Bodyarmour is not NBA.

He just hit the game winner and now he's proudly displaying bodyarmour...  Like Jordan and Gatorade if you ask me.

That fine won't be more than that bonus he's going to get from body armour...lol

Worth it!

• Like 2