• Current Donation Goals

• Raised 390.00 USD of 700.00 USD target

Official Game Thread: heat at Hawks -- GAME 3

lethalweapon3

2 minutes ago, Atlantaholic said:

We don't need his defense really, Wright can do it better than he can. AND he rebounds. We're getting destroyed in the glass with Hunter in the game. Not only does that hurt the defense but it eliminates all transition opportunities. Major reason the offense takes off the nano second Hunters ass hits the bench. 

Wright can't guard a big wing like Hunter can. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, RedDawg#8 said:

You were saying?

They here heavily now after the win. The only thing is they not blaming everyone else right now because Trae was the hero and we won. If we didn't win, Hunter would have got killed for that missed defensive assignment by Bogi. TDF would have traded Hunter before game 4 if we lost. 

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, benhillboy said:

Big Balls Bogi.  Outside of Klay I can’t think of anyone who has that quick above the head catch and release down pat.

He's made so many enormous shots the last two games. Not sure who we bring in (if we do) to replace him. That type of scoring ability at 16 million is pretty damn hard to find.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
10 minutes ago, Plainview1981 said:

But you know he wasn't playing too good before the end... He was like 3-9 not too long before.

Last year, Chris Paul averaged  21.8 points, 8.2 assists and 2.7 rebounds  in the finals.  He only had 2 games out of 6 that were on par with what Trae did tonight...  and they call him the Point god!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, REHawksFan said:

You gotta know these guys aren't interested in nuance or conversation. They are all about:

Trae is trash

Trae is overrated

I was right about him all along

We'll never win anything with Trae 

Trae is garbage

WOAT

That's the "conversation" these guys are having. Hot take after hot take

I am the one that says WOAT in regards to his defense. Trae defense this series outside of game 1 has been abysmal as it's been all season. You saying that's not true?

1 minute ago, REHawksFan said:

You gotta know these guys aren't interested in nuance or conversation. They are all about:

Trae is trash

Trae is overrated

I was right about him all along

We'll never win anything with Trae 

Trae is garbage

WOAT

That's the "conversation" these guys are having. Hot take after hot take

Nobody denies that the team has other issues and that Trae deserves credit for the last handful of minutes in this game. He deserves full credit for the last few minutes.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Facts 

I think youre right about downdrading from Hunter at SF as silly as that sounds.. lol.

I always believed our best lineup was our playiff lineup that didnt include Dre.

Trae/Bogi/Huerter is our best trio offensively...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Atlantaholic said:

Who cares if he's gonna give you 0 rebounds, 0 assists, and routinely miss completely wide open corner threes and bunnies over PG.

LMAO, obviously I do, Nate does and any sensible mind cares.