• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Playoff Game Thread: heat at Hawks -- GAME 4

lethalweapon3

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

Hunter hands and handles have been extremely disappointing 

We need a total wing makeover in the offseason.. PF also..And maybe Center if the right player becomes availble. Just damn...

Just now, NBASupes said:

That's why I continue to say bigs are our biggest issue to upgrade. 

I’d take a big or a wing. Someone else to consistently put pressure on them. We simply lack that  bogi can’t drive consistently especially when the shot isn’t falling. Kevin needs to be in the bench  and Gallo has to go  

my top choice is pascal - sounds like that’s a no. I’d take a run at Simmons - warts and all at this point given it doesn’t seem like much is available. 

Would someone remind the HAWKS that this is a playoff game. Were they hanging out last night. They are showing no energy. Someone has to be held accountable for this. I hope they have a run in them but they will never catch the Heat at this pace. Pass the ball, quit all the dribbling and bad shots, play some defense,  hit the boards. Come on play some ball. I guess I'm a hater for calling out the obvious. This is just unacceptable. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, benhillboy said:

Bruh.  “Let’s go heat!?”  Like I said that crowd is delicate.

There were at least 3,000 Heat fans there on Friday night.  Remember, Atlanta is a city of transplants.  And I would guess that 75% of those Heat fans in Atlanta, became fans after LeBron got there.