• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Bulls at Hawks

lethalweapon3

1 minute ago, gHost83 said:

Are we not gonna talk about Nate leaving Bogi in on D... That mf is so incompetent... It boggles my mind!

We did win the game didn't we? Or did I hallucinate it? Did have some shrooms earlier mind....

• Haha 2

Just now, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Nate gets all of the credit for that play.  He specifically drew that up for AJ.

Was Trae inbounding at first just a decoy to see what the Bulls were doing defensively? I see you Nate.. lol

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Sothron said:

The refs did everything they could to steal this game from us. I mean it was pathetic. We had zero free throws in the fourth quarter and overtime. Chicago had what felt like 25 free throws just in the fourth and overtime. The blatant bullshit call to overturn the foul at the end of the game where AJ should have shot free throws, the phantom fouls on Derrick Jones Jr and then on Derozan to try and hand them the win. Pathetic.

But thank God the ball didn't lie and we won the game. Amazing pass from Jalen and what a shot from AJ. I keep saying that kid is going to be special. He is only NINETEEN years old. 

So, on this bull-a**-sh*t foul overturned, tell me how on the actual f*ck .... if the result of the play was the ball ending up several rows into the crowd .... were the Bulls "in possession of the ball" when the whistle blew!?

Tell me.  I'll wait.

Fine, if you wanna overturn it.  But that part of the bull-a**-sh*t overturn was plain galling.  At no point in that sequence were they in possession of the ball.  At worst, it should've been a jump ball.  Awarding them the ball was plain bull-a**-sh*t.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Nate is looking at you like . . .

See the source image

That they need to add more contortionist layup sets to the playbook?  But we all know it will devolve to “now let’s let Dre try a contortionist layup, okay now let’s see John, alright Trae you next, make sure you get a running start first”

• Haha 1