• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Official NBASupes, Sothron, and theCampster Insider Thread - NBA 2022-23 Season

NBASupes

38 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Crowder gonna be out Haslem ... would yall trade Collins for Haslem?

Egggssssacctlyyyyyy ..... 

no but peep this… my friend is a huge rockets 🚀 fan since the early 90’s… ok mid, he actually was only there for one championship in 95 following Clyde he was formerly a Blazer fan but I digress..

Our text… :sarcastic:

21540509-4956-4F9D-A1F6-CEE522A82BA4.png

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

@kg01 I had to hit him with that beer gif. Sengun is good but wow, more value than Jalen Green. @NBASupes your thoughts on this since you live in H town. 

Sengun a stud but he saying he won’t even answer my calls for JC in a Sengun trade. I mean we have OO but just the point of the debate. I dunno.

5 minutes ago, kg01 said:

click-worthy

I’m so sick of clicks… :sad: click this click that. I like the old days where it was touch this and touch that.

#outbeforethelock :batman: @kg01 seriously feel my kimono 👘 bro. I’m basically walkin around in me birthday suite. Sorry for the image carry on..

• Haha 2

@Sothron my Rocket 🚀 friend is getting to me bro. He doesn’t value JC it seems. 

“There’s a reason he’s being shopped.”

I ain’t down with that comment from my friend…

I’m not sure I’m gonna let him slide with that comment.. it didn’t sit well with me at all.

image.gif.7a36ba93903e958a15cdfcca0c5f4651.gif

OH OH I GOT IT! The reason he’s shopped is because he doesn’t fit our system? :er: 

I dunno anymore all I know is that JC balls out when he wants to ball out and he’s coming on as of late. 

STAND PAT!

7A7CD34D-7804-49E4-ABB3-CE9FCF344E42.png

• Moderators
1 hour ago, macdaddy said:

I like Crowder as a short term backup to JC, not a replacement.  

Definitely big risk with Crowder as an UFA this summer.  How much is he going to want?  Obviously, whatever he discussed with Phoenix he views as so insultingly low that he won't even play for them this season.  

I don't think you can count on him past this season because he can Danny Manning  you and just walk.  Note that this could be addressed with an agreement on an extension as a precondition to trading for him which could give you a longer runway to JJ being ready to start or whatever alternative you are looking at post-Crowder.  Crowder will be 33 this summer so you definitely need to be thinking about that.

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, Sothron said:

Everyone knows I love JC. He's a fringe AS level player. His contract is fair which is why some fans think he's overpaid. When the new CBA comes out that deal is going to look even better.

Despite what your friend was saying we aren't just giving him away. That other Athletic trade speculation is exactly that: the Houston beat writer just came up with a deal that made sense to him. 

giphy.gif

• Haha 2

• Premium Member
3 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

@kg01 I had to hit him with that beer gif. Sengun is good but wow, more value than Jalen Green. @NBASupes your thoughts on this since you live in H town. 

Sengun a stud but he saying he won’t even answer my calls for JC in a Sengun trade. I mean we have OO but just the point of the debate. I dunno.

The problem is that Us always putting JC on the Blocks is artificially lowering his value.   People start to wonder what's wrong with him.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Sengun is the only good player on the squad. The rest just put up stats and have extreme talent, well at least Green does.

• Like 1

• Premium Member

JC is on a fair contract.  At this point, with him actively wanting out, I just hope we get at least a first and a young talent to develop.  There's no realistic way we get better trading him because the whole point of trading him is to evade the tax next season.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, JeffS17 said:

JC is on a fair contract.  At this point, with him actively wanting out, I just hope we get at least a first and a young talent to develop.  There's no realistic way we get better trading him because the whole point of trading him is to evade the tax next season.

This true?

• Thanks 2