• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Mavericks

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
Just now, LongTimeFan said:

Don't know whom to give credit to, but we made adjustments, defensively, on Doncic and he did not score a point in the second quarter. 

But we traded baskets with their scrubs so it cancelled everything out.

• Sad 2

6 minutes ago, LongTimeFan said:

Don't know whom to give credit to, but we made adjustments, defensively, on Doncic and he did not score a point in the second quarter. 

He’ll make some adjustments but Dre is simply a good matchup due to his size and rare gambling style.  How Luka gets you is reaching and jumping on fakes.  Gotta be positionally sound and balanced in your footwork, which Dre has always been.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 1

• Moderators

I'm always on the refs because they are straight corrupt in this league but the game is going to be unwatchable if guys keep flopping.   They cracked down on some flops but guys are flopping on screens and rebounds all the time and it's weak as hell. 

• Like 2

Interesting game so far.  Almost complete balance offensively.  Neither team playing good defense, but the Hawks have forced 10 turnovers.

Despite Trae not really forcing anything so far, I fully expect him to force the issue a little bit more, especially if Luka picks up that 4th foul in the 3rd.  He's ( -5 ) right now, which is normally a bad sign for the Hawks.  But everyone in the starting lineup, including Capela and AJ, have picked up the slack.

• Premium Member
Just now, Vol4ever said:

So if Collins is traded does JJ get his mins?  

How is he gonna be ready to take over if he can't even get 5 token minutes.....aaaaahhhhhhhh. it's driving me nuts.

Drive the ball please. Don't get jump shot happy.

• Like 1