• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Nets

lethalweapon3

Just now, benhillboy said:

Your boy Alvarado was leading the entire league in +/- per 100 possessions about 2 months in and it was warranted with how dominantly he defended second units.  You see, just cherry pick when it’s advantageous to your claims lol.

You know I'm too classy to do that. 😉

What's so funny? 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

Yep...the starters are so much better with Bey watch in the line up right @Diesel! Lol!

Trae out here stinking up the joint.

Collins and Capela combined for 5 points vs this midget team.

But yeah Bey.. Smh.

This team is truly a Jekyll and Hyde.  One night they are beating a pretty good Cleveland team.  A few days later they are losing to a Brooklyn team in rebuild mode after getting rid of their two best players.

Edited by Hawkmoor
  • Sad 3

I'm honestly terrified of seeing this Hawks team versus the Celtics in a playoff series.

Four games of losing by 18+ would be worst than getting a lottery pick.

• Like 2

Just now, Hawkmoor said:

This team is truly a Jekyll and Hyde.  One night they are beating a pretty good Cleveland team.  A few night later they are losing to a Brooklyn team in rebuild mode after getting rid of their two best players.

Brooklyn might be in rebuild mode, but they got 2 damn good players back in the KD and Irving trade.

Bridges has All-Star potential, and Dinwiddie has always been a good scoring PG.

Claxton is "Jared Allen-lite".

And they still have 3 point snipers on the team.

They're a very dangerous team.

• Like 1

I keep turning away from the game hoping the deficit will decrease when I check the score.  It’s not.

DFS and Harris were playing themselves out of the rotation.  Enter the Hawks, regular run lol.

Edited by benhillboy

14 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Brooklyn might be in rebuild mode, but they got 2 damn good players back in the KD and Irving trade.

Bridges has All-Star potential, and Dinwiddie has always been a good scoring PG.

Claxton is "Jared Allen-lite".

And they still have 3 point snipers on the team.

They're a very dangerous team.

And what are we since having 4 top 10 picks, alot of FA$, and trading away most of our draft capital?

MID

That's what.. So sad..

With that said OO looks like the best of the bunch as far as winning goes..

Trae might sell tickets for Ressler but we aint winning squat with him as our best player.. I stand by that from years ago..

Just my opinion of course....

That fluky playoff run was the worst thing that couldve happened to this team.. Bad contract after bad contract after that.. 

Edited by terrell
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

I keep turning away from the game hoping the deficit will decrease when I check the score.  It’s not.

DFS and Harris were playing themselves out of the rotation.  Enter the Hawks, regular run lol.

The "get right Hawks"... Geez..