• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Playoff Game Thread: Celtics at Hawks -- GAME 6 (8:30 PM Tip!)

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
Just now, Marvin24Williams said:

Just not a fan of the Trae and Murray back court down the stretch. The floor just isn't spaced enough for them to do what they want to do

Trae needs the room he had in Game 5.

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, Peoriabird said:

Trae will have to change his ways...This hero ball sh-t has to stop in the 4th.  Quinn has to convince him it is losing basketball

It works sometimes, but in the playoffs 'sometimes' won't cut it. Lesson learned? 

Pretty extreme notion even for you

They played better in this series than they did against Miami, but they peaked two years ago in the playoffs and have largely regressed since. The overall results prove it. They just caught lightning in a bottle a couple of years ago.

The only real ways is if they can get a legit first option scorer to play with Trae. Murray and Collins are not good enough.

4 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

We gotta make some trades but I was impressed with the boys. 

Well my NBA season is over.. Glad they fought hard..

I Probably wont even watch anymore Playoff games.. 

Offseason will be interesting...

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1

• Premium Member
Just now, Plainview1981 said:

The only real ways is if they can get a legit first option scorer to play with Trae. Murray and Collins are not good enough.

Y'all kill me with this insane notion that if someone else was on the floor, Trae would not have kept shooting and missing.  Give me an fing break

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

image.png.c3ba13356e4e6e237431a1da41c37e25.png

This was the key stretch in the game.  Trae and Hunter with makeable 3s to push the lead to 6, but missed.

Trae and Murray missing shots in the paint to put us up by 2.

Missed 3 by Trae off the jump ball, which was a wide open look, that rims out.

3 by Brown . . 3 by Horford . . 3 by Tatum with Dre all over him.  Celtics on a 9 - 0 run

image.thumb.png.dc514b2161737b42cb888064c7028b97.png

Then they end us on a defensive stop and a hustle offensive rebound that Tatum puts back for a dunk.

• Sad 2

Y'all kill me with this insane notion that if someone else was on the floor, Trae would not have kept shooting and missing.  Give me an fing break

He has no conscious to a fault..

The best starter was -8 (John)

The worst reserve was +1 (Bey)

Ended the season on a W/L.  

Say what you will, this teams stays on brand lol.

So proud they fought to the end.  Celtics had the two best players in the series, hard to win against those odds.  

Enjoyed the hell outta AJ’s sensational rookie campaign, Jalen’s leap; Bey’s splashy addition, OO redeeming his season strong, and Bogi doing Bogi.  Check y’all at the draft.

• Like 3