• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2023-24 Insider Information Thread

AHF

1 minute ago, kg01 said:

I can think of someone that may not do this trade if OO is going out.... 

:stirthepot:

Yeah, right or wrong, they see him as their centerpiece.  This is fan fiction, imho.  

Probably right. But we all know it’s a mistake. Guy is a Robin, they lack Batman. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, warcore said:

Now you've got me intrigued. What's your description of BI's defense?

Ooh, ooh, lemme try ..

"He's ... out there." - @Mikey 

1 hour ago, marco102 said:

Give me Miles Bridges over all of New Orleans players.

YARN | I'll let myself out. | Friends (1994) - S08E21 The One With the  Cooking Class | Video clips by quotes | ad956445 | 紗

Ya don't saaay?

(sarcastic voice) 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, h4wkfan said:

bridges to ATL

I’m sorry no offense to you, I love you, I think, I dunno I remember good things.. anyhoo that wasn’t the point…

I made a post about Mikal and it goes under the radar and unnoticed then people make a big deal when you bring him up. :mellow: How does that make me feel.

PLUS!!!

Who(LU)Ka and Mikal Gorbi were my 2018 draft guys. Well we drafted one.. :batman:

• Sad 2

On 4/18/2024 at 4:07 PM, Spud2nique said:

Can we get Brooklyn to bite on DJ, OO and AJ for Mikal? 

Mikal + 2nd round pick

Here! :mellow: Damn you people! :upsidedown: :jesus: :batman:

21 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

image.gif.30f54d998f80b990a843dfb7cdd1db5f.gif

Oh shiiii I had my own boy OO go out for my x boy Mikal. Wow 😮.

• Haha 3

27 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Man, you growing an offseason (emoji) beard?

Cool.  I'mma try the Jesus look .... 

🧔‍♀️

Funny thing is I am growing one 😆 perhaps unconsciously using it a lot 🤔 

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I'mma try the Jesus look .... 

is that in again? I remember it was for a min. Then the outdoorsman/lumberjack beard 🧔‍♀️ (wow sorry for that image :mellow:, the bearded lady).. 

31 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I'mma try the Jesus look .... 

btw I saw one of the hottest ladies I’ve ever seen (besides my special lady of course) with one of the aforementioned Jesus beard 🧔 dudes. It was wild 😜 

• Haha 3

I don’t know Squawk.

i like BI…but I just don’t know. He provides length at SG over Murray but watching him in the playoffs (and I get Zion is out)…but BI just doesn’t play to the heights and lengths he possesses unless he’s taking a middy.

I wouldn’t be so sure we’d be getting way better defense next to Trae replacing Murray with BI. It would just be better , maybe slightly better but we definitely still need a POA defender even with the length of BI around Trae.

also BI moves a little slow to be a SG in my opinion. But he did come off a recent injury maybe that’s why.

its weird because I can see us trading Murray for BI but we have to demand a POA defender in the deal too! I mean it’s a REQUIREMENT because BI alone ain’t gone do it alone to become a consistent 50 win program and top 4 seed.

On 4/25/2024 at 1:00 PM, KB21 said:

The only difference I see is that Ingram is essentially a bigger Murray.  The fit issues with Trae will continue because BI doesn't like to be a volume three point shooter.  He instead loves to play off the dribble and get to his middy.  Problem there with both he and Murray is they rarely ever attack the rim.  They settle for that mid range jumper.  Defensively, Ingram isn't a POA defender either.  You would hope his size would give him some advantage over Murray, but bottom line is he isn't an above average defender.  

Traes perfect fit is going to be a scoring big man. Hopefully we address that in the draft.

otherwise I’m not concerned about a perfect fit with Trae at the 2 because that’s not really our biggest issue or concern 

I think we need to go after Mikal Bridges, he is the perfect fit for Trae, no matter the cost. I would send Murray and OO or Capela for him, I would even include Bogi, AJ or picks.

After that is time to address the big issue, I honestly don’t see any big available that could fit here, we need to go to the draft. Or try a change Capela for Zubac or for Vucevic but I doubt they accept it.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, NBASupes said:

We got Kobe as a POA defender. We need one with wing size. 

Are you projecting that Kobe will or should start next season next to Trae ?

That may work with BI at the 3 but what do we do with Hunter?….put him on the bench? I’d be ok with it personally. We’d just have an expensive bench depth which I’m not against.

(Starters) Trae, Kobe, BI, Jalen, Edey or Clingan

(Bench) ???, Bogi, Bey, Hunter, Capela

14 hours ago, gurpilo said:

I think we need to go after Mikal Bridges, he is the perfect fit for Trae, no matter the cost. I would send Murray and OO or Capela for him, I would even include Bogi, AJ or picks.

After that is time to address the big issue, I honestly don’t see any big available that could fit here, we need to go to the draft. Or try a change Capela for Zubac or for Vucevic but I doubt they accept it.

Explain why this makes sense from BKN's perspective though.

• Thanks 1