• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Pelicans (7 PM EST Tip!)

lethalweapon3

4 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Another ass whoopin' on the road to 61 wins 🏆 

I agree with what you said about Trae..

He's been shooting like shit, but he's playing way better when it comes to winning basketball. Especially in the 2nd half.. Makes me wonder how much better hed be if Coach Bud wouldve stuck around instead of LP dumbass...

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, terrell said:

JC to JJ is a HUGE difference for us this year IMO...

3 minutes ago, thecampster said:

So the DJ to Trae 3 near the end of the game. Nique saw it on the replay and called it out. JJ brush screen is what got Trae so open on that shot.

That is the kind of thing we weren't getting from JC. The keep alives under the basket, the sprung trap that led to a turnover.  What JJ is doing is going far beyond the box score.

Man JJ should have been given significant minutes his rookie season. Can’t imagine where he’d be right now had he been playing a bigger role.

I don’t miss collins at all cause everything I felt we needed from the 4 , JJ possessed those skills. Outside of shooting anyways but I wouldn’t put it past JJ that it won’t be added to his arsenal.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, JTB said:

Man JJ should have been given significant minutes his rookie season. Can’t imagine where he’d be right now had he been playing a bigger role.

I don’t miss collins at all cause everything I felt we needed from the 4 , JJ possessed those skills. Outside of shooting anyways but I wouldn’t put it past JJ that it won’t be added to his arsenal.

JC was more of a high percentage shooter vs output even when he was shooting well. 40% shooting is nice, but it's a bit like fools gold when you only take 3 a game and you're not contested.

• Like 1