• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Pistons at Hawks

lethalweapon3

• Moderators

AJ Griffin (Oh-woah, the Reasons! The Reasons he's not here! The Reasons that we... whoops, sorry, still sangin') remains Out, as of this early-morning Boo-Boo Report, while Bogi (inflamed ankle), Dre (sore knee) and Clint (bruised knee) are all Questionable.

Beef Stew missed out on Detroit getting sandblasted 146-114 by Milwaukee on Saturday, and is listed Out again tonight. Alec Burks (lingering bruised forearm) is listed as Available but chipped in just under 5 minutes against the Bucks. Backup guard Monte Morris (strained quad) has been on the shelf all season while would-be starting center Jalen Duren remains on the mend after spraining his ankle in mid-November.

The Pistons' two-ways are all on duty with coach Jamelle McMillan's Motor City Cruise who, like our Collipark Skyhawks, just clinched their spot in the G-League Winter Showcase. J-Mac did well enough with the Cruise's opening games to earn November's G-League Coach of the Month.

https://www.detroitbadboys.com/2023/12/4/23988448/cruise-jamelle-mcmillan-named-g-league-coach-of-the-month

Having lost five straight road games in Atlanta, and five straight overall to the Hawks head-to-head, Detroit's last win in this arena was in January 2020. Derrick Rose and Andre Drummond led the charge, followed by Svi Mykhailiuk, Markieff Morris and Langston Galloway off the bench.

~lw3

• Like 4

• Premium Member

This game worries me. Nothing would be more fitting than the Hawks giving me a loss to the Pistons on my birthday after the Falcons losing to the Panthers the day before. 

• Sad 4

2 hours ago, shakes said:

If ATL loses this game they should fold the franchise.

Be honest.  Scale of 1 to gone, how close are you to foldin' up the tent and going back to being a Bulls fan? 

I know you've been eyeing coby White's latest stretch.  It's tempting, huh? 

• Haha 2

2/8 IN THE LAST 10 GAMES ----Atlanta.

0/10 IN THE LAST 10 GAMES --Detroit.

Winning only two is nothing to brag about unless you're Detroit.  Carolina had won only one game until they faced the Falcons, in the rain.  They now have two wins.  Please, don't do a repeat.

Hawks are unsure who will even be available tonight.  Too many nagging injuries.  

:ahf:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Moderators

We've got Clint and Dre upgraded to Available in the last iteration of the Boo-Boo Report. Bogi remains Questionable.

Killian Hayes won't be here to kick us around as he's Out with a non-COVID illness (I want the days of Flu-Like Symptoms back).

~lw3

• Like 2

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, kg01 said:

Be honest.  Scale of 1 to gone, how close are you to foldin' up the tent and going back to being a Bulls fan? 

I know you've been eyeing coby White's latest stretch.  It's tempting, huh? 

You’re not far off in your assessments but you’ve got the wrong team.  I’ve been eyeing OKC all year.   Big Chet fan for a few years.   probably watched half their games this year.  Very fun team to watch, especially after watching this drek for the past couple years.

• Premium Member
38 minutes ago, Jody23 said:

The Falcons lost to the Panthers, a 1-12 team.  Do the Hawks follow suit tonight against the Pistons?

That was absolutely infuriating to watch. The Falcons have had so many opportunities to take sole control of the NFC South and blew every single one. ATL sports has been pretty bad overall this year.

• Like 1