Official Game Thread: Pistons at Hawks

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Great?

It's a win at home vs a 23 loss team. 

Would have been really bad if we lost.

Beyond the wins and losses...

we looked pretty good playing.   We saw the big lineup.. We even saw Lundy get some minutes.   It was a pretty good win. 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
7 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

:laugh1:

Every time I buy in on Ridder, he does something no pro quarterback would do and he does it at the worst possible time during the game. He's going to be a big part of why Arthur Smith gets fired.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
9 minutes ago, capstone21 said:

Why has the NBA become so street ball where no d is played?  Man it’s all matador … the 80s teams would roll through this league 

Im afraid the 80s teams would foul out in the first half if you transported them to today 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

We are desperate for wins, so I won’t discriminate.

But has the season been going so badly, that letting the atrocious Pistons hang around counts as a quality win? I'll take it, but damn...

Edited by terrell

3 minutes ago, hawkman said:

Every time I buy in on Ridder, he does something no pro quarterback would do and he does it at the worst possible time during the game. He's going to be a big part of why Arthur Smith gets fired.

Ive looked at that interception over, and over, and over, and I still dont know who he was throwing the ball to... LOndon was wide open which makes it worse.. smh

• Like 1

• Premium Member

Trae had a nice game but this team needs a #1 scoring option.  It cant be Trae, hes too small… he had a very very efficient game if you exclude some of those wild ass shots he took.  Some of them are his fault but some are the fault of the offense stagnating— we badly need a front court player that can self-create.  Maybe that will eventually be JJ

• Like 1
  • Confused 3

22 minutes ago, hawkman said:

The team's record is overshadowing how great he's been playing. I'd hate it for him if he ends up getting another All Star snub. This is the best he's played on both ends since he's been in the league.

Haliburton is pretty much a lock and his team is now only 2 games ahead in the standings, so a snub this time would be especially infuriating.... Trae been on a tear lately.. Hawks need to go a winning streak. lol

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, terrell said:

Haliburton is pretty much a lock and his team is now only 2 games ahead in the standings, so another snub this time would be especially infuriating.... 

I don't think he makes it. IMO

The east guard position is extremely deep this year.

This is his competition for a spot and they play on teams with much better records.

• Damian Lillard
  • Jaylen Brown
  • Jalen Brunson
  • Tyrese Maxey
  • Donovan Mitchell
  • Tyrese Haliburton.
  • Like 1