• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Celtics at Hawks (Monday)

lethalweapon3

36 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Vit did exactly this, started picking Tatum up full court. Quin said he didn't tell him to do it. Vit said he just felt they needed to change something.

My man Vit!

This makes me feel all warm and fuzzy down below lol

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, terrell said:

I’m not going to say the Hawks are better without Trae. But I think we have enough of a sample size to say they are not demonstrably worse...................................

22-29 with

10-10 without

Not better, per se, but perhaps more egalitarian and team oriented. 

• Like 2

• Premium Member
6 hours ago, terrell said:

I’m not going to say the Hawks are better without Trae. But I think we have enough of a sample size to say they are not demonstrably worse...................................

22-29 with

10-10 without

Much better on the defensive end

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, terrell said:

22-29 with

10-10 without

I still believe not having Dre hurts more due to our lack of a bigger wing outside of Dre but others have stepped up lately that didn't exist when Dre was out

The fit between Trae and Murray reminds me of Al and Sap not those two fit better but they were redundant even if they weren't the same. 

That said, the defense without Trae is clearly much better and the offense is a lot less of a threat if the shots aren't falling. 

We prevent a lot of things that killed us normally like PITP and transition buckets

• Like 5

4 hours ago, bleachkit said:

This is it for me. I think they have more intensity on defense minus having to make up for Traes deficiencies on defense.  And as much hell as I give Hunter, this newfound aggressiveness is giving me pause.  I like it. Somewhat 😂

• Like 2

• Premium Member
10 minutes ago, deester11 said:

This is it for me. I think they have more intensity on defense minus having to make up for Traes deficiencies on defense.  And as much hell as I give Hunter, this newfound aggressiveness is giving me pause.  I like it. Somewhat 😂

LOL!

5 hours ago, bleachkit said:

And that's the reason Trae should be traded. It is not who is the better player. It is which player makes the team better. And I think that is DJM.

25 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Other than a rando showing up only because Hunter had a good game (how droll?), the best part about this game is it was on nbatv and all the Seeees fans had to listen to Bawb 'n Nique.

Haha, suckers. 

:Bob: They can kiss my homer a**, kg. 

Lmao..Kg be on that good shyt😂😂

IMG_6145.gif

• Haha 1

Hunter with baseball's walk-off home run!  When that shot went in, everyone knew it was all over!

Boston went into the dressing room at halftime: "Relax fellas!  We've got it made.  Easy win!"

Dang!  Someone forgot to send the word over to the Hawks dressing room.  The word over there:  "We've got to fight!"

When we see the development of so many young Hawks and remember, we have three draft picks from last summer that are not playing right now, can we start to believe?  Atlanta is in a solid play-in 10th place.  Not likely to move.  Expecting 2 new draft picks this upcoming summer.  Big old boys available.  Hope we get at least one.

Yep, I watched.  Gerat come from behind win.  Greatest in NBA in a long time.  This was the pitiful Atlanta Hawks against the hottest team in the NBA!  Wonder what our next game against them will look like?  We have another game before then.  Boston gets to rest and play around in the Atlanta night life.  Then, face a Hawks team on a second game of a back-to-back.

:smug:

• Like 4

Now I just wanna see us give a 48minute effort on Thurs.  This was weird but 2.5 quarters of really good ball/effort isn't a fluke.  They took the smeltics heart starting in the 2nd quarter.

Also, let's not ignore, a very large part of getting back in and winning that game was Capela/Bruno beating their sawft a** frontcourt into submission.

Loston has some very real issues come playoff time.  They seem to be a regular season tiger/playoffs kitten. 

And I find it cute all the loston fans wanna talk about missing their point guard and Derrick White.  Cry me a river. 

• Like 4