Official Game Thread: Celtics at Hawks (Thursday)

lethalweapon3

Big reason for beating Boston is Bogi playing over 35min per game. Bogi was really good against them in PO's  last year but Quin didn't play him long enough in that series. Regardless of how good or bad shooting night Bogi has, the paint is wide open for our guards and one of the best 2 defenders is always on Bogi. Just stay healthy. This team can shake the East

21 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

So beating Boston twice in 1 week with this rag tag group still has you questioning things?  Jeez! 🤔

Yeah...because coming back from 30 down and scoring 42 on 44 shots to win by 2 is so very sustainable. Why can't we just enjoy the won without crapping on Trae? Your first post all night was questioning whether we should trade Trae. 

Turrible. 

Edited by REHawksFan
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, REHawksFan said:

Yeah...because coming back from 30 down and scoring 42 on 44 shots to win by 2 is so very sustainable. Why can't we just enjoy the won without wrapping on Trae? Your first post all night was questioning whether we should trade Trae. 

Typical. 

I'm no different than any other poster in that I make observations about games and make my comments about what I saw.  This team seems to have found the secret sauce to win consistently with Hunter in the starting line up and DJ starting at point guard

Boston should have been playing better defence, probably not there best effort but if we get to see them In the playoffs then we can make some more serious conclusions.  Not trying to take anything away from these wins.  We have been waiting on guys to start playing better together.  Esp on def 

The Hawks are flat out playing defense the last week or so. It was there all along. They ain’t the Larry Brown Pistons but they also aren’t as bad as they were playing earlier in the season. Effort on defense can go along way in becoming a competitive team.

• Like 1

• Premium Member

Hunter looks smoother then he's ever been, he might be a late bloomer type. With the level his jumper is now and how decisive and confident he's playing, I wonder if there's another gear he can get to. He will need to improve his handle and footwork to get there, but he's done a good job removing the gripes I was having with him so far.

Shoutout to the development staff.

• Like 1