• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Bulls at Hawks

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member

I'm hoping the team responds from another bad loss with a quality win. This team is so confusing. We can legit beat any team in the NBA on any given night and can legit get beat by any team in the NBA on any given night.

We are the Two-Face of the NBA Batman universe. Let's hope the coin flips up on the good side for tonight's game.

• Like 4

43 minutes ago, Sothron said:

I'm hoping the team responds from another bad loss with a quality win. This team is so confusing. We can legit beat any team in the NBA on any given night and can legit get beat by any team in the NBA on any given night.

We are the Two-Face of the NBA Batman universe. Let's hope the coin flips up on the good side for tonight's game.

Oh schnap, look at you with the deeply embedded references and whatnot.

Doug McDermott plays for and Fred Hoiberg coaches Chicago Bulls. "Aye Rando, you finna get a DNP-gettin' on my nerves." - Evil Fred aka the Lieutenant Mayor

Great game preview as always lw3! I know for sure the Spudsters Dynasty team is in good hands with Buckets for the future. ;-) As a Hawks fan first and foremost though it's time to put the kibosh on Jimmy and the Bulls!

GO HAWKS!!!

I'm nowhere near @Sothron levels with his love for the Wolves but my closeted fandom of the Bulls has been longer.  A duplicate of the first meeting with Jimmy dropping 39 in a loss would be swell.

On a side note, f@&ks up with the Wizards?!

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 1

LOL . . it would've been Armageddon around here, had they blown that game.   They cut it to 5?   Good lord.

The only other meltdown that dramatic, was a game the Hawks lost to Utah, I think back in 2006.

Yeah . . . here it is.  I remember this like it was yesterday.

RIP Lorenzen Wright

Basketball RIPs to Speedy Claxton . . Salim Stoudamire . . and Shelden Williams

Also, a young baby Sap on the Utah bench. 

• Like 1