• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: heat at Hawks, 48 Hours Later

lethalweapon3

2 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Cam and Len needs to strictly work on catching the ball 🏀... forget everything go back to the basics. I don’t care if it’s at Philips, in Lloyd Pierce’s backyard or at the nearby park. Just practice catching the ball and working on ur hand 🖐 strength. Cam and Len have some weak ass baby 👶 hands wtf.

Damian, while they are doing that, you just do squats, ur lower body is getting mad 😡 bullied in the paint and everywhere else.

Huerter...catch and let fly. 

LETS GO HAWKS!

Kev aggressiveness has been like this since forever! 

I agree on Cam. Len just looks bad right now. I don't think he is healthy

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Supes why does Cam get stripped so much? 🤦‍♀️ 

Bembry messed around and was 2 dimes short of a triple double.

Wide dribble base. Needs to clean his base. This can be easily fixed in the summer. I seen a lot of guys fix this but as to being stripped in the air, he just lacks explosiveness and hasn't learn that he has to be extremely crafty anywhere around the paint. He is one of those guys so tall that he only had to be crafty with the layup but when you lack explosiveness like Cam, you have to be crafty anywhere in the paint like Trae is. It will take some time. He should have learn this at Duke but they made him a spot up/C&S shooter when he should have developed his slashing game.

Edited by NBASupes
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Plainview1981 said:

You need more than one guy that you can count on to produce... He is going to be expecting a max contract also.

I fear him getting overpaid.

Did Collins say that? You want to trade him and nothing has happened yet. We still have this season to play through, you do realize he could improve? I don't get the point in being so reactionary. Things aren't going the way we'd like, but there are positives too.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, nathan2331 said:

Did Collins say that? You want to trade him and nothing has happened yet. We still have this season to play through, you do realize he could improve? I don't get the point in being so reactionary. Things aren't going the way we'd like, but there are positives too.

The NBA is a business. If he has the stats he will want the money.

He is stats and little impact.