• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: heat at Hawks, 48 Hours Later

lethalweapon3

1 minute ago, marco102 said:

I haven't commented yet, but there's a thread on RealGM's general board about Cam and the spin move.  Hottake central.   

Last year it was Trae.  This year it's Cam?  

People are just so quickly to call someone a bust.  Then crickets when a player starts playing well. 

Nah, that spin thread is light-hearted.  There's another thread calling him the worst starter in the league.  Some jack-leg posted that after game 4.

I'm like, really?  Kid's a rookie.  What TF is guys like Conley and Gasol's excuse?

• Like 3

Just now, kg01 said:

Nah, that spin thread is light-hearted.  There's another thread calling him the worst starter in the league.  Some jack-leg posted that after game 4.

I'm like, really?  Kid's a rookie.  What TF is guys like Conley and Gasol's excuse?

Oh yeah! I participated in that one.  It's that one Miami heat fan that's hating.  Then he's like I hope he proves me wrong.  

Then why start the damn thread you jack wagon!?!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

The Candy Tax is a real thing. I got into an argument with my 5-yr old about it. He's in the 40% tax bracket currently but it fluctuates as every time he argues or talks back, it goes up. Now he tries to be proactive and sorts the stuff that he doesn't really want and tries to pass that ish off as his tax payment. Um....hell no I'm not taking the generic fruity crap that's stuck to the wrapper and looks like it came from crazy Mr. Anderson down the street and dates back to 1995. Give me the Twix, Kit Kats, Reese's, and Mild Duds. 

I may be in the minority here, but did you know kids today do not like tootsie rolls? I'm like give them all to me!!! I love Tootsie Rolls.

Edited by marco102
  • Like 4
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

The Candy Tax is a real thing. I got into an argument with my 5-yr old about it. He's in the 40% tax bracket currently but it fluctuates as every time he argues or talks back, it goes up. Now he tries to be proactive and sorts the stuff that he doesn't really want and tries to pass that ish off as his tax payment. Um....hell no I'm not taking the generic fruity crap that's stuck to the wrapper and looks like it came from crazy Mr. Anderson down the street and dates back to 1995. Give me the Twix, Kit Kats, Reese's, and Mild Duds. 

F'ng right.

The older two have matriculated out of the 50% bracket.  The youngest is 3 so he's in the 75% bracket since, once we hide his bucket, he forgets about it anyways.  Give him a dum-dum every couple days and he's happy.

5 minutes ago, marco102 said:

I may be in the minority here, but did you know kids today do not like tootsie rolls? I'm like give them all to me!!!

Mine don't like tootsie roll pops.  They don't know what they missin'.

Somebody needs to re-make the Fresh Prince classic, 'Parents jus' don't understand', but make it about kids.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, marco102 said:

I may be in the minority here, but did you know kids today do not like tootsie rolls? I'm like give them all to me!!! I love Tootsie Rolls.

After discovering Reese's and then Twix that Tootsie Roll deal was over for me.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Tootsie rolls are trash 🗑 

In my humblest.

Im with @Thomas with team Reese’s and Twix.

Any kinda weird tootsie (2 inchers) those nasty smarties or anything like that I’m good on.

Just now, Spud2nique said:

Tootsie rolls are trash 🗑 

In my humblest.

Im with @Thomas with team Reese’s and Twix.

Any kinda weird tootsie (2 inchers) those nasty smarties or anything like that I’m good on.

Sorry @Thomas I didn’t mean to mention your name in the same post as 2 inches that’s generally reserved for kg for obvious reasons. 

• Like 1

@marco102 you sent me to realgm in pursuit of the Cam thread. I found another gem 💎 in there. A thread with the permission to rip the scrubs. I still thinks a troll trap over there so im not saying too much just a post so far. It’s just so juicy! I wanna live in that thread lol. I wanna be it!

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Well i missed the game but sounds like a good thing. 

What is a tootsie roll supposed to be anyway ?  It aint' chocolate.  It's just some kind of brown goo.  

And why is it called a tootsie roll pop?  Isn't it a lollipop with gum inside?  What does that have to do with a tootsie roll?

These are important questions and I want answers.

A tootsie roll is deliciousness. I can't explain what it is and probably don't want to know what they put in there, but damn I love them..haha

A tootsie roll pop is a lollipop with a tootsie roll center.  They are just delicious!  

1 minute ago, marco102 said:

A tootsie roll is deliciousness. I can't explain what it is and probably don't want to know what they put in there, but damn I love them..haha

A tootsie roll pop is a lollipop with a tootsie roll center.  They are just delicious!  

Wow 😯 ur a fan! Of tootsies. I’m sorry what I said about them earlier that was uncalled for on my part.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, kg01 said:

belly like spud.

So weird you said it cuz I was lookin at her (the dome) when I read that 😆 

You know the dad bod. The other trend is the umm...I don’t know if it has a name let me give it one ☝🏿, the baby marlon Brando bubble guy if you will...very popular these days. Apparently it’s a sign that you’ve made it. 

I have an acquaintance who owns a bar and he’s got one of those. I tend to stare at it like a sore thumb and make it obvious but it’s like he’s 5 or 6 months pregnant 🤰.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Premium Member
52 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Well i missed the game but sounds like a good thing. 

What is a tootsie roll supposed to be anyway ?  It aint' chocolate.  It's just some kind of brown goo.  

And why is it called a tootsie roll pop?  Isn't it a lollipop with gum inside?  What does that have to do with a tootsie roll?

These are important questions and I want answers.

Tootsie roll pops have tootsie rolls inside. lollipop's with gum are another thing and we called them blow pops in my day.