• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: heat at Hawks, 48 Hours Later

lethalweapon3

6 hours ago, hawkman said:

He looked pretty comfortable bringing the ball up and played decent defense. He also hit his first three. There were flashes of athleticism and agility that got me excited. He's still struggling offensively though and needs more strength to keep from getting ripped at the rim. I still can't understand how he can look so good shooting during workouts but shoot so poorly during the game.

He was knocking them down during warmups too...

• Like 4

1 hour ago, hawkman said:

He's a lost cause. I used to respect his opinion on prospects. Now, he has ZERO credibility and continues to double and triple down on his clearly wrong view of Trae. He's the epitome of what's wrong with Realgm.

You don't think it is the mouthy Doc from Starkville, Mississippi do you?

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, marco102 said:

You noticed he hasn't responded to me on the general board. I hit him hard with those facts.  You can honestly see he's mad because the Hawks drafted Trae Young and he's stuck with Collin Sexton.  Collin is not a bust by far, but if anyone in the NBA had to choose...I'm just saying 😄

Bleh, it’s a damn celebration every time Colin reaches 4 assists in a game cuz lord knows he caps out at 2-3. He’s from the city but that dude ain’t gonna be contributing to too many wins in his career unless he turns it around

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Cwell said:

Bleh, it’s a damn celebration every time Colin reaches 4 assists in a game cuz lord knows he caps out at 2-3. He’s from the city but that dude ain’t gonna be contributing to too many wins in his career unless he turns it around

Sexton is an undersized 2 guard...

• Like 3

8 hours ago, AHF said:

RealGM can have some great discussion but can also be a dumpster fire with hot take.  Enjoy the flaming if you like the friction or feel free to ignore those threads if you want actual dialogue.

Say what you want about squawk (actually don’t it’s just a saying) but Hawksquawk is where the smart Hawks fans come to discuss Hawks ball. That’s just what I’ve experience over the last 15+ years....well other boards possibly 20 years. 

I’m not saying realgm is trash. I mean there are awesome posters from here like kg bird marco and others of you all that go there but it’s mixed in with endless crap 💩 posters. Weeding though all that to read everything gets tiring. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, kg01 said:

Mark this day in history.  Bleachy said something funny.  Be honest though, you hate fun don’t you?

And shout out to @marco102 who just came off the top rope on them fools on realgm.  Well, one Hawk-hatin' fool in particular:

https://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1903146&start=60

Depends on your definition of fun. If you're talking strippers and an 8 ball, I'm all in.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Say what you want about squawk (actually don’t it’s just a saying) but Hawksquawk is where the smart Hawks fans come to discuss Hawks ball. That’s just what I’ve experience over the last 15+ years....well other boards possibly 20 years. 

I’m not saying realgm is trash. I mean there are awesome posters from here like kg bird marco and others of you all that go there but it’s mixed in with endless crap 💩 posters. Weeding though all that to read everything gets tiring. 

Yes there is less trolling and the like over here, but there is also more blind homerism.