• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Raptors at Hawks (Happy MLK Day!)

lethalweapon3

Just now, terrell said:

Id start Cam at the 2 and Bruno at the 5. Its not like Kevs shot is consistent right now.  And Cams defense is light years better..

Exactly!!!

But let everybody on here tell it. LP is a talented coach and knows what he's doing lmaooo

• Sad 1

Folks need to open their eyes...I was blind too until our young core actually started getting on the court together More and what I’m saying is that we don’t just need a traditional good center throughout the game at certain moments...we ALSO CLEARLY NEED A GOOD BENCH!!!!

we need a bench over the center position In my opinion ....this young core can hang and they can win games if they got some kind of production from the veteran bench !

open your eyes folks it’s more than just center...our bench need to be better. Bruno did good things today , Teague is still adjusting but that’s about it!....I’m ready to get Jabari back or make some trades to get better quality when the young guys need to sit.

when we get a better bench I truly believe leads will be built more often  and contained for wins.

• Like 4

23 terrible turnovers.  Hawks lose by 5 as they leave 10 points at the free throw line.

Powell, singlehanded put the Atlanta team in deep do do in the 4th.  Hawks truly fight to the finish but come up short.

:scare:

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

The NBA hates us. 

They have us an insane schedule with the most B2B. 

They always screw us in close games with the refs. Man f*** ya'll!

Between the NBA refs and the SEC pigskin refs I will never make it to Medicare don't think. Man.... 

1 minute ago, bleachkit said:

The Fernando era has finally begun in earnest.

Please tell LP that.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1