• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Raptors at Hawks (Happy MLK Day!)

lethalweapon3

12 minutes ago, Plainview1981 said:

You’re likely to give up lots of points if you have Trae/Kevin/Collins or Trae/Kevin/Parker playing huge minutes.

Kevin or Collins is going to have to go, or Kevin comes off the bench.

I don't know if you are serious about that, we will be more of laughing stock if we let Kevin or Collins go.  But I think Kevin might need to come off the bench but not yet.

Comment from the Raps coach about his team seems so very appropriate and obviously not for just this particular day. Says something about our second unit just maybe. Ugh....

"The second unit came in and did a great job," Raptors coach Nick Nurse said. "They took a big deficit to a really big lead. We needed it all at the end."

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, JTB said:

No but the bench can’t handle produce no way is my point ...the game was only close cause of the young core .

maybe we can pull a game out if they weren’t so exhausted to get back in a game then build a lead only to have it all disappear by the bench unit and do the whole damn thing over again 

Actually I was being very serious. Doesn't have to be a ten man rotation if we do not truly have a ten man rotation. Trophies have been won with less.

• Like 1

Trae is insane entertainment.  That Cam and Bembry trap was hellish.  I can never fathom how Van Fleet went undrafted.  

I’ve long learned to ignore NBA officiating.  That sh@t’ll take months off your lifespan.  Trae did shoot 80 FTs tho lol.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

He just didn't know what we were doing from what I saw. Which is normal at this time of a trade especially if their team is new. He will adjust. 

Yes exactly and honestly it’s not all on Teague....on some possessions  I think he’s more on a WTF are y’all running when he’s playing with like one starter on the court.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, JTB said:

Yes exactly and honestly it’s not all on Teague....on some possessions  I think he’s more on a WTF are y’all running when he’s playing with like one starter on the court.

He didn't look bad with him and Trae sharing the backcourt but it wasn't effective either. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

He didn't look bad with him and Trae sharing the backcourt but it wasn't effective either. 

Nope but it certainly will be once Teague catches up. It will be a nice throw in to catch teams off guard with the speed and quickness similar to how Teague and Dennis were at times during the 60 win season 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Thomas said:

So maybe LP finally gets the gist of @TheNorthCydeRises posts on Bruno. You deserve a bonus if you pulled that off North. LP has been really resisting fate do believe.

I don't think he does, but we'll see. 

Bruno has enough lateral quickness to be able to play the 4 and the 5.  He is not a defensive liability.  And LP shouldn't yank him out of the game when he makes a mistake, when the entire team makes even bigger mistakes.

The true test will be when Len comes back.  Len and Bruno should play together, with Bruno at the 4.  The Hawks have to stay somewhat big, and stop playing these small ball lineups.

• Sad 1