• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Raptors at Hawks (Happy MLK Day!)

lethalweapon3

2 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Kevin just ain't good enough to be a starter for a winning team. His defense just isn't there. If Cam jumper was more reliable man...

Or we need a guy  off the bench who can come in and light it up like Powell. lol. POwell is no scrub..But I agree Kevs defense needs some work. 

• Like 2

Cam and hunter were bothering this raptors team defensively I don’t care what anyone says . Refs got hunter out the game and LP went to panic mode on his lineup .

i don’t know bembry isn’t better than cam or hunter defensively in my opinion so I’m not sure what LP could have done to keep up the same impact. 

we really got to improve this bench and fast ! The young starters gave us great minutes but the bench is so shitty right now outside of Teague it’s hard to give the young guys a break. And last I swear it seems like John Collins has been on the floor literally the whole second half ! That’s nuts!

anyways kudos to our small ball starting lineup which is our young core they did well the majority of the game but they need way more help from the bench to get these wins.

• Like 1