• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Raptors at Hawks (Happy MLK Day!)

lethalweapon3

2 minutes ago, JTB said:

we can criticize LP all day but this damn bench is so pathetic it’s not even fair to place all blame on LP and that’s not to say LP don’t make mistakes but what exactly is he supposed to do with this trash bench ????

So play only seven or eight guys till they drop.

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

The NBA hates us. 

They have us an insane schedule with the most B2B. 

They always screw us in close games with the refs. Man f*** ya'll!

Hawks losing keeps the Hawks made the worst trade in history narrative going. lol

49 minutes ago, AHF said:

I don't want to see Bembry again unless we are trapping like that.  It reversed his constant damaging of the team today into a real asset.  Put him in a position to succeed and don't keep giving him responsibilities where he will fail (i.e., half-court offense, running the offense, etc.)

100% agree!!  Let him be part of the "scramble unit".  Hawks should throw that trap out there at least twice a game, regardless of the game situation. It killed me when he brought the ball up when we had both Teague and Goodwin in the game.

No more point guard or playmaking for Baby Josh.  Just be the energy guy only.

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

I've said it time and time again. The root of all of the Hawks' problems is Lloyd Pierce

He puts his players into bad situations constantly and expects them to make magic happen

It's funny how everybody indirectly criticizes LP on here lol

Even Nique and Bob do it.  Especially Nique.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Marvin24Williams said:

Just take Jones out of the rotation already, he's hopeless. Can't rebound, can't defend.. it's like his brain operates a few seconds behind everyone else when it comes to basketball. Just give Bruno all his minutes and for the love of god enough VC at the 4. Makes me wanna puke

With Len being out, we have to have someone fill in for Bruno when he gets in foul trouble.  We don't really have a choice but to use Jones at this point without making a trade of some sort, or waiving him and signing someone else.  We could use someone like Spellman to fill in in a pinch...Oops.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Thomas said:

So play only seven or eight guys till they drop.

No but the bench can’t handle produce no way is my point ...the game was only close cause of the young core .

maybe we can pull a game out if they weren’t so exhausted to get back in a game then build a lead only to have it all disappear by the bench unit and do the whole damn thing over again