• Raised $390 of $700 target

Thoughts on Okongwu?

gsuteke

PG - Trae

SG- Cam

SF- Hunter

PF- Okongwu

C- Capela

Looking forward to seeing this on the floor next year in stretches. Oh man, you have Trae the offensive stud surrounded by 4 straight up pit bulls. :good:

What in holy hell did Schlenk build here? :banjo: :aaa:

• Like 4

1 minute ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

LOL ... Stop it.

Johnny Max is here to stay.

Oh no doubt. Jollins (kg’s pet name) is the man. I was just thinking of different lineups we could sport with our depth. I’m just thinking of our different outfits if you will on the court.

• 2 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, AHF said:

On paper, Dwight should have tons of trouble keeping up with him while OO should struggle when Dwight backs him down or blocks him out.  But Dwight has never been particularly good backing people down and OO has held his own in the contests of strength between them better than I would have expected.  Love it.

Strength has always been my biggest concern with OO. Seeing him do OK in this series is promising considering this is his rookie year.

• Like 3

Dwight ain’t never been the sharpest tool in the shed.  The way OO maximizes his limited role shows how intelligent he is.  Dwight always used to pile turnovers foolishly begging for touches with a primitive post game.  You could double him so easily knowing he couldn’t pass nor hit free throws.  In the series OO is perfect from the line with 1 turnover.

I love Melo and lamented not taking Halliburton.  Still can’t be any more satisfied with Colonel Schlenk’s selection.  Between assisting on the selections of the Warriors core and this one, this man is the new Jerry West without the glitz.

• Like 4

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, EazyRoc said:

Strength has always been my biggest concern with OO. Seeing him do OK in this series is promising considering this is his rookie year.

What he lacks in strength he makes up for with timing, quickness, and positioning. His head is on a swivel and he just glides on the court. Him, Cam and Kev are gonna tear benches apart next season.

• Like 3

• Premium Member
On 6/3/2021 at 12:25 PM, RedDawg#8 said:

OO looked amazing last night. His activity and energy was just what the doctor ordered.

You saw a young man rise to the moment to make a huge impact. Im extremely proud of him

It was the very first spark of the comeback. He completely dominated Dwight in his minutes.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Gray Mule said:

QUESTON:  This happened in last night's game.  There was a pileup on the floor.  OO was at the bottom of the pile, holding on to the bell.  They un piled, saying it was 76ers ball.  Why?  How?  I thought it was a jump ball.  No one explained.  No one objected and the game went on.  76ers ball.

What happened?

:search:

I think it was incorrectly called a jump ball and it was instead a loose ball foul on one of our guys.

• Thanks 1

• Premium Member
15 minutes ago, ATLHawks3 said:

I think it was incorrectly called a jump ball and it was instead a loose ball foul on one of our guys.

That whole sequence made no sense because Okongwu already had the rebound on the floor with several 76ers trying to wrestle the ball away from him when the whistle blew. It didn't really affect the outcome of the game so no biggie. Just add it to the other inexplicable calls/non-calls that happen to go Philly's way.