• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Bulls -- At Long Last, The Season Opener!

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, Atlantaholic said:

I like the toughness Bruno has played with tonight... but he just isn't ready yet. I think he could still get there but it looks like he'll take longer than the other young guys right now. 

It's like he's a split second slow on offense.  I think the game is still moving too fast for him.  Hopefully it slows down sooner than later.

• Thanks 1

This is an all around great game.  Trae doesn't look like the worst defensive player ever (he never was).  The things I like the most about the defense is the communication and the hands up and out, making passing lanes more difficult. 

I know it's one night, but looks like at a minimum Lloyd Pierce can coach some offense.  This is the best opener I could have hoped for after that rough preseason.

Edited by marco102
  • Like 4

• Premium Member
Just now, marco102 said:

This is an all around great game.  Trae doesn't look like the worst defensive player ever (he never was).  The things I like the most about the defense is the communication and the hands up and out, making passing lanes more difficult. 

I know it's one night, but looks like a minimum Lloyd Pierce can coach some offense.  This is the best opener I could have hoped for after that rough preseason.

The Bulls were abysmal tonight. Not every game will be like this. However, it is a mark of a good team to crush terrible teams so, so far so good .

• Like 3