• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Timberwolves at Hawks -- the MLK Day Game!

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
7 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

8 min for Rondo? When BG is playing terrible? WTH is going on?

7 minutes ago, EazyRoc said:

Coach got favorites

To me Rondo hasn't played exceptionally well.  He's made some nice passes but overall not that great.  He is directing traffic yes but he rarely passes the ball unless in leads to an assist. Trae dribbles the ball, Rondo holds the ball. He can't drive an finish anymore.

He's had 1 really good game.  

• Like 3

1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

To me Rondo hasn't played exceptionally well.  He's made some nice passes but overall not that great.  He is directing traffic yes but he rarely passes the ball unless in leads to an assist. Trae dribbles the ball, Rondo holds the ball. He can't drive an finish anymore.

Rondo is getting used less than 40 year old Vince last season. Hate to see it.

• Like 2

Looking forward to Dunn. If nothing else, he plays hard.

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, GameTime said:

Rondo is getting used less than 40 year old Vince last season. Hate to see it.

Damian Jones, Jabari Parker....I'd play Vince too.:laugh1:

2 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Looking forward to Dunn. If nothing else, he plays hard.

I think that's why Goodwin plays - he can pick up guys full court and he plays tough on defense, he also pushes the pace on offense - Rondo can't anymore.

• Like 1

He was literally just standing on defense. I really don't get the LP hate here, someone said "it took all we got to beat..." when half our team is injured and we had one of the sloppiest games this season, wtf? 

• Thanks 2

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, marco102 said:

So you agree Trae should be traded?

I agree that he needs to play much better and I've stated this umteen time so why is it so difficult for y'all to comprehend this simple fact.  I've also stated my position on the coaching staff umteen time but you still want to ask me the same dumb azz questions.  Read my previous threads before making these asinine statements please!!!

1 minute ago, Peoriabird said:

I agree that he needs to play much better and I've stated this umteen time so why is it so difficult for y'all to comprehend this simple fact.  I've also stated my position on the coaching staff umteen time but you still want to ask me the same dumb azz questions.  Read my previous threads before making these asinine statements please!!!

So you can't even say, no I would not trade Trae Young because of reasons? 

You're funny man. I obviously know that you don't want to trade him. It's just funny that you refuse to defend him when others through outlandish trade scenarios out there like they were doing with John.  

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, Buzzard said:

Someone bashing Trae on the other game board. My retort was simple and to the point.

I think we forget just how young Trae is and how much is put on his shoulders.

Having new teammates don't make you fire up stupid shots sorry! That's on you as a player

hace 5 minutos, marco102 dijo:

So you agree Trae should be traded?

Lol, seems I mention the evil. Let me explain it a little bit more. I am not saying trading him for peanuts but I am beginning to think this is the highest value Trae is going to have  in the league and is disappearing quick. I would definitely trade him for a young up and coming star PG as Morant, Shai, Murray or Fox. Of course I would trade him straight for Morant and I would like a little bit more for the others but I don’t see him becoming a franchise cornerstone player and I think his value is going to go down starting now.

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, marco102 said:

So you can't even say, no I would not trade Trae Young because of reasons? 

You're funny man. I obviously know that you don't want to trade him. It's just funny that you refuse to defend him when others through outlandish trade scenarios out there like they were doing with John. 

I haven't seen any trade scenarios for Trae but I've seen multiple dumb trade scenarios for John..Some because he was fed up with trae selfish play.  John has always played winning basketball while I can't say the same for Trae.

1 minute ago, Peoriabird said:

I haven't seen any trade scenarios for Trae but I've seen multiple dumb trade scenarios for John..Some because he was fed up with trae selfish play.  John has always played winning basketball while I can't say the same for Trae.

See two posts above yours and below. 

3 minutes ago, gurpilo said:

Lol, seems I mention the evil. Let me explain it a little bit more. I am not saying trading him for peanuts but I am beginning to think this is the highest value Trae is going to have  in the league and is disappearing quick. I would definitely trade him for a young up and coming star PG as Morant, Shai, Murray or Fox. Of course I would trade him straight for Morant and I would like a little bit more for the others but I don’t see him becoming a franchise cornerstone player and I think his value is going to go down starting now.

• Premium Member

One thing I saw that I really liked - we figured on Wolves zone.  We struggled against it against the Hornets.  Instead of passing around the perimeter then launching a 3, we worked it inside for some great looks. :good:

• Like 3