• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Timberwolves at Hawks -- the MLK Day Game!

lethalweapon3

• Moderators

It wasn't pretty but we had to win this one and we won it by double digits.  

Capela seems to be getting his legs back under him and Hunter is a rock right now.  If we can consistently get Trae, JC and KH going that will make a big difference.  Trae is the one who is struggling the hardest right now.  

• Like 4

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Took us everything we had to beat a no KAT Minny. We aren't playing well right now.

It wasn't pretty but we were  up by double digits for most of the 4th.  For me, a game that takes everything we have to beat someone is either a game where everyone is maxing out their games (clearly not us today) or it is coming down the last possession (also clearly not today's game).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, AHF said:

It wasn't pretty but we had to win this one and we won it by double digits.  

Capela seems to be getting his legs back under him and Hunter is a rock right now.  If we can consistently get Trae, JC and KH going that will make a big difference.  Trae is the one who is struggling the hardest right now.  

This is big!  If we can get even 80% of the Trae from last year, this team will be rolling if the other guys continue their good play.  Cam even had a very good game his last game.  Patience is key.   They still have a lot to work on and everyone's brought up valid points about the play, but I'm super optimistic for the team.   The defense and rebounding has been good the last few games, except that Utah game.   That's encouraging. 

• Like 3

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

It's a win, a much needed win - but maaaaan - TOs stalled every run we made.  

Trae, Dre, and Clint had the lion's share of the turnovers. I'm still seeing Trae attempt to make passes that aren't there. Cleaning that up would cut his TOs in half. 

• Like 2