• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Timberwolves at Hawks -- the MLK Day Game!

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
Just now, NBASupes said:

Glad the Hawks winning but this a game we suppose to win by 20

We were well on our way until we decide to just give Minny our turn. Too many TOs stopped our momentum in the 2nd and 3rd quarters.

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, gurpilo said:

The other big thing, it cannot happen that Collins and Young are the starters with less shots, Huerter and Goodwin cannot take more shots than them, that is stupid. They are destroying their value on the league.

Huerter maybe. Goodwin definitely not.

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, GameTime said:

I have to admit I didn't expect Hunter to improve this much his second year.

I expected a big jump his second year after getting time at the SF spot for the first time as a rookie but I wasn't expecting this big of a jump either.  He's been great.  I love that everything about him projects consistency as well.  I don't think he can keep shooting quite this well (though I'd love to be wrong) but he should be a rock on both ends of the floor.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, gurpilo said:

I said 5 games ago we should look for a Trae trade now that his value is still high and I still think I am right. If he is not in control of the ball and look for his shot or the assist, normally a hero one (either shot or assist) he does not know what to do, he is not moving, he is not cutting, is like he doesn’t know to play basketball. Is scary to be honest. 

The other thing you can do is change the coach but Travis needs to do something quick before the value of this team and specially our star goes down without control.

That's the entire team though.  This team hasn't played any better with Trae out of the game.

If anything, this game is proving that Trae is the true offensive engine of the team, and that we need him scoring the basketball.

WE have 25 turnovers.  Trae has 6 of them.  That means the other guys have 19 turnovers.

Shoot the ball TRAE

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Glad the Hawks winning but this a game we suppose to win by 20

This team is in no way expected to beat anybody by 20 with the way they are turning the ball over. 

Trae with a great pass. I hope he trusts his teammates down the stretch he and takes quality shots....sigh nvm.