• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Timberwolves at Hawks -- the MLK Day Game!

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
7 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

He only has 4 shots. Hunter and Trae have 6 each. Huerter and Capela have 10 each.  From Collin's point of view, the ball should be spread around more but only if that means he is not giving up any touches 🤣

He's played well today in my opinion. He's got his head up today and isn't forcing shots at the rim. 

1 minute ago, MaceCase said:

Issue is I think Trae racked up 6 assists without a single turnover then the levy broke.

When I see plays like that, experience tells me it’s fatigue or a complete lack of concentration. 

It's almost like he thinks, "Im doing good, now I can cut it loose." No Trae! Keep doing what you were doing.

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, MaceCase said:

Issue is I think Trae racked up 6 assists without a single turnover then the levy broke.

:good:

Just now, MaceCase said:

Yup, that’s what I noticed.  Trae was setting guys up early then looking for his own O and then boom, turnover city.

He gets too comfortable and looking for the homerun play.  Just keep doing what has worked.  It's like he's trying to win the game at the half.

• Like 1

This could be a perfect teaching moment for LP.  If this team really starts to play well with Trae not in the game . . . you keep him out the rest of the game.

For those of you who wanted Trae to be benched, this is your chance to see if it can be done.

Trae shouldn't come back into this game until like 9 minutes into the 4th quarter.

12-2 run as soon as Trae sits.  Who would’ve thunk it?  F&@k man.

If this we’re Bud he’d go with Kevin and Goodwin exclusively with John and Clint as secondary playmakers as well as cutting down on the easy driving lanes for the rest of the game.  Lloyd, he hasn’t seen enough awful ball yet I assure you.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 2