Official Game Thread: Timberwolves at Hawks -- the MLK Day Game!

lethalweapon3

5 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Goodwin:  1 - 9 FG . . . mainly because he can't shoot . . and because the other guys weren't moving when he had the ball.

You mean the 3 defenders he’d drive into? Well, why would they move when Baby Durant is storming down the lane?

• Haha 3

We nee to make our move in these next 4 minutes, and blow this game open.

If it's close, D'Angelo Russell becomes the most dangerous man on the floor, seeing that he's the one of two guys on the floor who can score baskets in bunches.

The other guy is Trae, who is still trying to find his way offensively with this team, if he's not shooting the ball.

LP might have to give him the green light to shoot, and just let the chips fall where they may.

• Like 2

I said 5 games ago we should look for a Trae trade now that his value is still high and I still think I am right. If he is not in control of the ball and look for his shot or the assist, normally a hero one (either shot or assist) he does not know what to do, he is not moving, he is not cutting, is like he doesn’t know to play basketball. Is scary to be honest. 

The other thing you can do is change the coach but Travis needs to do something quick before the value of this team and specially our star goes down without control.

• Confused 1