• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at heat (Sunday)

lethalweapon3

Just now, TheNorthCydeRises said:

That's still a play that you challenge coming down the stretch of a game, instead of a play early in the 4th quarter that had no consequence.

He fouled him. It would have been a stupid challenge. Maybe you are watching Atlanta's feed but I am watching SUN. It was clear foul. 

Honestly, I will take blame for this loss. I brought up my boy Trump in the politcal forum earlier because it's been boring as hell lately, and I decided to tune in on the game when it was tied up (Just got home)... and I saw dagger after dagger. I take the blame for this.

Also, anyone in the NC area, can we watch Braves baseball on Youtube TV? 

• Haha 1

Im gonna be honest i absolutely hate watching Huerter as a player on the Hawks team.  I understand he can shoot a little bit and even thats horribly inconsistent.  But everything else he does is pure garbage and costs us way to many points on defense and misses way to many open shots.  If their was any person i would look to trade just so i don't have to see him anymore it would be him no doubt about it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Marvin24Williams said:

Why did we go away from Collins? I don't understand 

Collins also needs to start demanding the ball when he has it going like that.

Or when he touches it, don't pass it out for the sake of "ball movement".

Star players have to offensively be selfish sometimes, especially when they have it going.

Just now, Threezus said:

Im gonna be honest i absolutely hate watching Huerter as a player on the Hawks team.  I understand he can shoot a little bit and even thats horribly inconsistent.  But everything else he does is pure garbage and costs us way to many points on defense and misses way to many open shots.  If their was any person i would look to trade just so i don't have to see him anymore it would be him no doubt about it.

He just ain't a good fit with Trae. He didn't look bad at all when he was playing with Rondo and em. It's easy when you are the clear #3 option but with Cap, it's clear he's the #4 option and he needs constant touches and quality touches. Bogi was having the same issue. That's why I keep saying, ya'll really underestimate how hard it is to built around Trae. He reminds me so much of Marbury. I don't care @AHF, you can't convince me otherwise. This dude just don't got it. It's like Marbury. He used to do this shit all of the time. 

Edited by NBASupes