• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at heat (Sunday)

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Collins also needs to start demanding the ball when he has it going like that.

Or when he touches it, don't pass it out for the sake of "ball movement".

Star players have to offensively be selfish sometimes, especially when they have it going.

Ha - if he does that - selfish.

• Premium Member

Collins also needs to start demanding the ball when he has it going like that.

Or when he touches it, don't pass it out for the sake of "ball movement".

Star players have to offensively be selfish sometimes, especially when they have it going.

They just need to run plays to him in the post. That’s all. Basic stuff. 

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, Threezus said:

Im gonna be honest i absolutely hate watching Huerter as a player on the Hawks team.  I understand he can shoot a little bit and even thats horribly inconsistent.  But everything else he does is pure garbage and costs us way to many points on defense and misses way to many open shots.  If their was any person i would look to trade just so i don't have to see him anymore it would be him no doubt about it.

Huerter should be coming off the bench. - that's where he fits best for what he does  But there are more players I would trade before I get to Huerter.

LP needs to understand the difference between a shooter and a big man. Gallinari is not one of you big men. Trae physically hurting did us no favors but as usual neither did LP.

Collins had the best 3rd quarter of his career and we forgot he existed in the 4th. Capela played well. Maybe Okongwu would have but we will not know this game.

Edited by Buzzard
  • Like 1

I'm watching SUN too.

That's still the type of play that you challenge, if you're going to challenge something.

No it's not. It's an easy lost challenge. You just trying to bitch out LP to move from your Trae points when Trae loses us games. 

3 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Might as well give it to me if you aren't going to use it. I wear XL. 

I’m an extra smedium. It’s not gonna work if I have the body of Grant Long and you have Shaq though 😂 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Threezus said:

Im gonna be honest i absolutely hate watching Huerter as a player on the Hawks team.  I understand he can shoot a little bit and even thats horribly inconsistent.  But everything else he does is pure garbage and costs us way to many points on defense and misses way to many open shots.  If their was any person i would look to trade just so i don't have to see him anymore it would be him no doubt about it.

Terrible shooting the ball tonight, but he did have 6 steals.

Just now, NBASupes said:

He just ain't a good fit with Trae. He didn't look bad at all when he was playing with Rondo and em. 

Then we need to regulate him to 2nd string only and at most play him with maybe 5 minutes a game with Trae if need be for foul reasons.  If that means you run a lineup of  Trae, Snell, Gallo, Collins Capela then so be it until  Bogi or Cam come back but im tired of seeing him be terrible on offense and defense.  Atleast cam could provide some defense when he struggles with offense.

4 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

3-14 with 7 TO isnt going to get it done Trae.

No he's not who we wanted him to be, it's ok we just need to move on on not be stubborn , he is a star uhm I guess, but this team ain't close.to our previous one that went to ec finals,  but apparently has way better players 

Edited by hylndr11

1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Huerter should be coming off the bench. - that's where he fits best for what he does  But there are more players I would trade before I get to Huerter.

Can't trade players people want to get for nothing. It's not like someone is going to trade us Keldon Johnson for Kevin. The best offer you will get is some bullshit like Malik Monk and a 2nd rounder. Might as well keep him. 

Just now, MarylandHawk said:

We may not win another game this month. Buckle up true fans. 

May? 😂😂😂. Team is completely out of games without amazing individual performances from players man.  Sign of a team without direction or strategy.

• Like 2