• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Flo Raptors

lethalweapon3

9 minutes ago, sturt said:

Stanley Johnson--

I noticed that too, why was he at the scorers table? I mean, was he trying to sub in an couldn’t and just sat there? Or waiting for the next play? In any event, great stuff.

1 minute ago, kg01 said:

Best part of the night was seeing those two certified Hawk-killers, Boucher and Powell commiserating under the basket after the dagguh.

:Nique: "It's Boo-shea, kg."

They looked like they were kissing 😘 each other from my angle 📐 They were lined up right.

18 minutes ago, sturt said:

Can't get over Trae's instincts to not pass to Gallo, as Bembry's instincts were so honed-in and he was so ready to intercept. The ball first touches Snell's fingers at :01.1, and is gone at :00.7. Dang. Still can't watch it enough.

More please.

Nice job by Snell to get to his spot.

• Like 3

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, sturt said:

Trae... so accurate with his pass... but...

so sloppy with his celebration jump... misses the pile completely...

and could technically be considered for some discipline by the league for contact with a ref...

hehe.

LWR_Recording.png

I went back and watched again, and again and again.......and I can't get enough

fd719a343a61ddfc2dcb4e23dddef94e.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, sturt said:

LWR_Recording.png

The day that losing a regular season game means this much to us, is the day we have the right mentality to compete for a championship. No more "good" losses and silver lining. Just hate losing more than you love winning.

• Like 1

If Bogi has to backup at point to snap out of it or reduce the pain of his misfiring gun than I am all for it. He sees the floor well so maybe it is a temp. solution. A lot of cash for a gun in hock though. Hope he breaks out soon and yeah I understand clearing free of injury doesn't happen in a day or two. Fingers crossed here.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Thomas said:

If Bogi has to backup at point to snap out of it or reduce the pain of his misfiring gun than I am all for it. He sees the floor well so maybe it is a temp. solution. A lot of cash for a gun in hock though. Hope he breaks out soon and yeah I understand clearing free of injury doesn't happen in a day or two. Fingers crossed here.

I think he’s playing tunnel vision ball/selfishly, by no means is he a selfish player but from what I’m seeing on the floor, he’s looking to go one on one with his head down and when that doesn’t work, he passes it off. That’s very easy for a defense to guard against. 

He also is off on his timing but that’s probably an injury related “feel” for the game that will come with more floor time. 

He needs to chill out and let the game come to him and take what the defense gives him. If he does that, then we become a much harder team to defend.

I had the same problem when I played at times, I felt the pressure to “make a play” when all I had to do was trust my teammates and not play with so much man vs man emotional game.

Edited by Spud2nique
  • Like 4