• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Cavaliers at Hawks

lethalweapon3

2 minutes ago, marco102 said:

Lol.. you hate the rookies.  

I just watched some scouting videos on Jalen and he'd be great with the core. 

I'm sorry I like shiny new things.

Haha, you might wanna team up with soth and his twolves then.

Hehe ... don't yell at me, soth.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

You're impossible

I mean, if you stop mis-stating what I say we wouldn't have any issues. But if you continue to attribute things that I don't say to me that are ridiculous, yeah, I'm gonna correct you. Sorry.

You are probably the only poster that doesn't understand what I'm saying. Not everyone agrees (see spud) and thats fine. But at some point, the not understanding is no longer on me. It's on you. 

• Like 2

• Premium Member
Just now, REHawksFan said:

I mean, if you stop mis-stating what I say we wouldn't have any issues. But if you continue to attribute things that I don't say to me that are ridiculous, yeah, I'm gonna correct you. Sorry.

You are probably the only poster that doesn't understand what I'm saying. Not everyone agrees (see spud) and thats fine. But at some point, the not understanding is no longer on me. It's on you. 

Did you read the rest of what i wrote?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Peoriabird said:

Did you read the rest of what i wrote?

Not before I posted. But now that I have....I stand by my comments. You still don't get it. And thats fine. I'm done trying to explain it to you.

How about this. So as to help the board, why don't you refrain from attributing things you don't understand to me (even in your patented passive aggressive ways), and I'll stop responding to you. Deal? 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
Just now, REHawksFan said:

Not before I posted. But now that I have....I stand by my comments. You still don't get it. And thats fine. I'm done trying to explain it to you.

How about this. So as to help the board, why don't you refrain from attributing things you don't understand to me (even in your patented passive aggressive ways), and I'll stop responding to you. Deal? 

It is you!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

I don't think it hurts the board. I mean fck do we really want a nursing home here?

• Haha 1

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

Do this then...Shut up talking about Trae scoring and everything will be fine.  Deal?

• Like 1

• Moderators
1 minute ago, Peoriabird said:

Do this then...Shut up talking about Trae scoring and everything will be fine.  Deal?

He can post about it even if you don’t get it.  Just like you can post about what you think is important to winning.  When people misrepresent what others say, it is much more problematic. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, marco102 said:

He's playing much better.  I was surprised he stayed in front of Sexton as much as he did and I think he had two blocks tonight. 

We shouldn't give up on any of the draftees.  Cam's stock is the lowest right now, but I'll be excited to see how he comes back.  If he starts playing like the second half of last year, the Hawks can really make some noise in the playoffs.

He looked good with Nate. That one game he had with Nate, both him and Trae seemed like they got a spark in their eyes. Trae still got it. 

• Like 3

• Premium Member
23 minutes ago, marco102 said:

He's playing much better.  I was surprised he stayed in front of Sexton as much as he did and I think he had two blocks tonight. 

We shouldn't give up on any of the draftees.  Cam's stock is the lowest right now, but I'll be excited to see how he comes back.  If he starts playing like the second half of last year, the Hawks can really make some noise in the playoffs.

Huerter not having real PG duties helps. He can focus on what he does best where he can be the secondary ball handler next to Trae.

• Like 4