• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Cavaliers at Hawks

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, AHF said:

The words he has put in your mouth...the consistency with which he has gotten it wrong over and over...yet he keeps coming back to misrepresent it again...why?

🤷‍♂️

Since you are his spokes person I'll ask you the same question.  Why does he push back when it is suggested that Trae focuses on making the right play/read or getting his teammates involved?

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

Since you are his spokes person I'll ask you the same question.  Why does he push back when it is suggested that Trae focuses on making the right play/read or getting his teammates involved?

Why ask the same question I’ve already answered?  Literally weeks ago.  You ignored it then.  

• Like 1

• Premium Member
Just now, kg01 said:

Post if the year.

Why can't folks just be happy about a win streak?  Are more interested in beating a dead lame duck that's no longer here.

Not sure why I'm surprised tho.  Same dudes rooted for us to lose so ....

Because some posters said that it would be more of the same under McMillan and clearly that has not happened

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

Then why do you push back when I say he need to just focus on making the right play or when @Spud2nique says that he needs to get his teammates involved.

Because the Hawks need his offense too. And both my eyeballs and the data say that he's most productive when he gets going offensively first and then gets his teammates involved. And because his teammates are incredibly inconsistent so "making the right play" - to the extent that it means passing to the open player - isn't necessarily always the right play.

And because despite tonight's outlier results, the likelihood of Trae scoring 14 points and the Hawks winning on a nightly basis is very low. And I prefer a strategy that gives them the best chance at winning. 

I am not now and have never said he shouldn't get his teammates involved. I am not now and never have said he has to score 32 for the Hawks to win. 

• Like 4

Just now, Spud2nique said:

This! I used to come here 10 years ago and everyone was cool and had a diff of opinions but not trying to drive agendas, ok for the most part. Now it’s kind of like Realgm. 

Can we just all forget the agendas and root for the Hawks as one? I know, I’ve tried to drive my agendas as well, it’s like a dead end though seriously.

LETS UNITE FOR THE HAWKS CAUSE! F the drama! 

Go Hawks!

Agreed. I just want the team to be succesful. I don't care if my predictions were right or wrong. Just am enjoying this winning.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

This! I used to come here 10 years ago and everyone was cool and had a diff of opinions but not trying to drive agendas, ok for the most part. Now it’s kind of like Realgm. 

Can we just all forget the agendas and root for the Hawks as one? I know, I’ve tried to drive my agendas as well, it’s like a dead end though seriously.

LETS UNITE FOR THE HAWKS CAUSE! F the drama! 

Go Hawks!

3rd post of the year!

Martin Luther Spud the King

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, REHawksFan said:

Because the Hawks need his offense too. And both my eyeballs and the data say that he's most productive when he gets going offensively first and then gets his teammates involved. And because his teammates are incredibly inconsistent so "making the right play" - to the extent that it means passing to the open player - isn't necessarily always the right play.

And because despite tonight's outlier results, the likelihood of Trae scoring 14 points and the Hawks winning on a nightly basis is very low. And I prefer a strategy that gives them the best chance at winning. 

I am not now and have never said he shouldn't get his teammates involved. I am not now and never have said he has to score 32 for the Hawks to win. 

It didn't happen last game either!  The bench brought the team back not Trae

• Like 1