• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Knicks -- GAME 2

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Nate put the entire bench in and they lose a 13 point lead.

Nate left them in, despite being ice cold.

Trae didn't get back into the game until the Hawks were down by 10.

Despite the Hawks coming back to tie it, that was virtually the game right there.

Although this is true, if you are playing the ling game, you have to get your bench minutes so they can get a rhythm.  Nate believes our bench is better than theirs and is a strength so he is going to trust them. 

• Premium Member
15 minutes ago, Plainview1981 said:

Yeah, Collins is not one that you want to have to count on. He should be a 6th man probably.

He has talent, but he isn't a player that is critical at the playoff level as a top option.

I'm disagreeing here.   Collins gives you options on the inside.   Especially when Gallo is chucking up too many outside shots.   Plus he rebounds.   But he has shown that he's no max player. 

• Like 1

Just now, JayBirdHawk said:

Well - one thing we know: Trae is unafraid playing under the bright lights.  He just didn't have the help tonight in the 2nd half.

Trae Franchise.

5 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

That's dead legs. This is his 5th game back. He will be fully back my game 4. 

I was about to say. I can't wait for Dre to get back in rhythm.  He'll be key.  Also, if Bogi shoots his average on his threes we are at least tied in this game. 

This one sucks, but the bigger picture is we come back home 1-1.  We have to protect home court.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, terrell said:

Collins shouldnt of turned down than 90 million Travis offered.....Just sayin...

I told Hawk fans what would happen. Breh just too limited for playoff teams. This same thing happened to Harrell. I remember @JayBirdHawk clowning me about Harrell when JC is even worse.

Edited by NBASupes

Just now, REHawksFan said:

Bull-f'n-$&*+

This is the playoffs and you had a golden chance to go up 2-0 with the next 2 at home. 

If 40-yr old Derrick Rose can play 39 min Trae can play more than 35. 

Now we know the weakness of Nate. Stubbornness with the rotation. Indiana fans warned us about this.

Edited by NBASupes
  • Sad 2