• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

John Collins - Max kat, 90 million-4yrs kat, or Gallo salary kat

NBASupes

18 hours ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

This shirt is so hard.

That's a hell of a poster.

John Collins T Shirt Dunk On Embiid

I’m almost afraid to wear one. :laugh: It’s like wanting to pick a fight without speaking. 

A clear case of “ How’d my dictate?” :indifferent:

John hurtem North, he hurtem real bad.

• Haha 4

• Moderators
20 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

Nate sees Trae and JC as the heart and soul.

I mean this is so obvious to everyone.    We know we're keeping Trae but just try to imagine what this team would be like from a culture stand point without JC.   

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Horford's first big contract deal wasn't the issue.  The 2nd big deal was.

Contracts were also just waaaaayyyyyyyyy different then, but I'm talking about his characteristics and traits.

27 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

JC and Trae are the heart and soul of the team. I like JC intangibles the most. He just finds a way

Yup, they are the heart soul face and everything else. GP to Shawn Kemp of Seattle for Atlanta this decade like the 90’s.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Yup, they are the heart soul face and everything else. GP to Shawn Kemp of Seattle for Atlanta this decade like the 90’s.

That's kinda how this team is built to be like, the Sonics

• Like 1

• Premium Member
3 hours ago, Wurider05 said:

Bringing John back isn't the issue. Bringing John back on a max contract is the issue. We can't shoot ourselves in the foot overpaying guys. Love dude but he isn't a max player. 

And who do we bring in with all the money we will save?

• Like 2

I had not watched the Hawks very much in 18-19 & 19-20 but I listened on the radio some and kept up with the box scores.  Collins had great #'s in 19-20 averaging 21.6 ppg.  I really started watching the Hawks again this year.  What surprised me is Collins plays more like a wing than a PF.   He's great in transition, off picks, and has good shooting range.  A guy at SF arena was telling me it's good because he creates matchup problems for other 4's in the league.  Still the playoffs has shown he is a great role player and really scraps on D and rebounding in crunch time.  It just seems for max $ the Hawks really need guy that can be a reliable scorer.   Huerter seems like his developing into more of scoring threat and can create his own shots.  Collins needs to work on his mid-range and 3 point shots and also post moves.  I think if Collins works hard he could be a max contract guy but that's probably 4 years aways.  He is only 23.

2 minutes ago, hawkman said:

The Bucks are in BIG trouble.

Not yet.  Because Nate is about to put this entire bench in, with Giannis on the floor.

If he does that, they'll immediately get back in the game.  Maybe even take a slight lead.

Collins or Capela need to stay in this game at all times, even if you give Trae a rest.

• Like 2

• Moderators
21 hours ago, kg01 said:

6er fans be thinking, "Bu-bu-but iss proof issa offensive foul."

Hawks fan be like ...

200.webp?cid=ecf05e473ivnn0u6iaelap5bv54

And then be like, "Jollins just carried Flopbiid off the floor to go get the ball like Supermans 'n dem."

If it is an offensive foul for a player to get undercut by his defender and then have his arm contact the defender who undercut him, Embiid is in BIIIIG trouble.

And props for the McBain gif.  :yes:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, HawkingAwesome said:

collins is one of a few players to have 60 threes and 60 dunks in a regular season -jalen rose

I saw that earlier too.

One of 3 players EVER in the history of the NBA he said

Shawn Marion

Anthony Davis

John Collins.....end of list.

• Like 4